EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@skadizzle or @MLowe05 I think you were both successful in tracking your rail shipment. For your Horsham order, was it NS or CSX? I weaseled a railcar number from chat yesterday, but thus far no luck on getting status based on the CSX & NS info in this link. Heck, I even tried UP...
I was able to track mine all the way to Delaware using the below NS phone #. Copy the whole string below into your cell, replacing the bold number with your railcar #. Sometimes the timing gets messed up and you need to hang up and try again.

18006355768,,,,,,2,,2,,,8849#,985785#,,,1
Sponsored

Shuluke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@skadizzle or @MLowe05 I think you were both successful in tracking your rail shipment. For your Horsham order, was it NS or CSX? I weaseled a railcar number from chat yesterday, but thus far no luck on getting status based on the CSX & NS info in this link. Heck, I even tried UP...
dealer told me they can’t give rail car numbers… also told eta of 6/7. I am out in Texas.. I didn’t know the 14 day window and I asked about travel plan requirements. They did say retail orders are by appointment only.

hoping I see this in early June not sure my current daily can make another month.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine went to Florida, but did travel both NS and CSX. I tracked mine with just the CSX number. I didn't get anywhere with the NS number either. I emailed Ashlie yesterday asking for the rail number as mine finally shipped as well, but will try chat and see if I get anywhere.

Gabe46g

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Golf Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is in DE now as well - seemed to be stuck in the Chicago area for a while (shipped 4/26). Hopefully it will be at Horsham soon - after nearly giving up and moving on (first ordered Oct 2021), I'm starting to get impatient again!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They won't give me the rail number. I'm going to try with Ford chat. They also still won't check on my order at all until it gets to the dealer. I have a feeling I will have to walk away because the private offer issue and they don't seem to want to do anything until it shows up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They won't give me the rail number. I'm going to try with Ford chat. They also still won't check on my order at all until it gets to the dealer. I have a feeling I will have to walk away because the private offer issue and they don't seem to want to do anything until it shows up.
From what I've read in the forum Ford recently directed them to no longer give out the railcar number.

Several folks (including me) have reported getting lucky when at the end of the chat session they ask if there's anything else they can do and I just asked for it directly.

Haven't had a chance to try to call again via my cell phone with the copy-paste of what @EM33 provided above, hopefully today.

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is in DE now as well - seemed to be stuck in the Chicago area for a while (shipped 4/26). Hopefully it will be at Horsham soon - after nearly giving up and moving on (first ordered Oct 2021), I'm starting to get impatient again!
That's what happened to me last month. Few days sitting in Chicago, few more outside Pittsburgh, few more at DE waiting for the truck.

Hope it works for you @theway-yay-ting ...and hope everyone has a great MDW!

Mine got a pre-holiday weekend bath and a photo-op this afternoon.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders PXL_20230525_171304056

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to track mine all the way to Delaware using the below NS phone #. Copy the whole string below into your cell, replacing the bold number with your railcar #. Sometimes the timing gets messed up and you need to hang up and try again.

18006355768,,,,,,2,,2,,,8849#,985785#,,,1
Tried this tonite with (supposedly) my railcar number substituted in there. It worked perfectly as far as navigating the prompts, but unfortunately once again came back as "no tracing information available for car number (...). Oh well, it'll get there when it gets there, I guess...

Dave_in_PA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
dealer told me they can’t give rail car numbers… also told eta of 6/7. I am out in Texas.. I didn’t know the 14 day window and I asked about travel plan requirements. They did say retail orders are by appointment only.

hoping I see this in early June not sure my current daily can make another month.
I picked up my Maverick last night at Chapman and somebody just arrived from the airport who flew in from Texas to pick up his full size Bronco.

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Those Nokians look smart on the Maverick. Is it the 235s?

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes.

I'm even happier that my tire installer gave me $300 for the stock Continentals (with less than 100 miles).
Wow, I gotta find a local installer who'll give me that much for the stock Continentals.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you swap out the spare tire as a Nokian APT too?
Sponsored