Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not necessarily, or I hope not anyway. The more volume, the more allotments the dealer gets. He had already moved over 50 units by September.
The allocation system was created to help the smaller dealers, not the larger ones. Having 3 weeks of little to no orders being scheduled should show that.
Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honestly I think most of us made a mistake ordering with this dealer because there’s just too many orders
Other than provide undated allocation numbers, what more could they do?
They’re honest, provide the best pricing and offered courtesy drop shipping.
Other than spending thousands of dollars more for a stock unit your only option is to wait until Ford speeds up production.
Their scheduled/built units seems on par or better than the national average for retail units.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The allocation system was created to help the smaller dealers, not the larger ones. Having 3 weeks of little to no orders being scheduled should show that.
I got my information from Tim Bartz and Tom at Chapman. They both said that the allotments favored the higher volume dealers. Yes there are cleanup weeks and certainly with 3000 dealers, a Chapman's not going to get a ton every week, but there aren't many other dealers who've moved as many already.

Last edited:

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
Honestly I think most of us made a mistake ordering with this dealer because there’s just too many orders
Honestly I would rather every dealer operate like Chapman. They have knowledgeable people. I walked in, test drove a vehicle and had a below invoice DORA in less than an hour. My pre-order went to Ciocca Ford and they are crooks. Took 3 months to even contact me even after I reached out to them and I have had terrible service experiences with them trying to rip me off. Sands Ford in Red Hill had no idea what a Maverick was. Bergey's is clueless. Meanwhile Chapman is one of the top selling Maverick dealers in the country just because they know how to use an internet forum and aren't trying to rip people off.

Top_Gun

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado Diesel
Engine
Undecided
Called around today, and found out the first Chapman drop ship has landed at Ford of Port Richey. Went to see the Velocity Blue XL Ecoboost in person, and first impressions are very good. Looks like a stout little truck with all the storage, and hauling capabilities. Very excited to get mine in the distant future. I liked it better in person, than in pictures, actually sits higher off the ground than I originally thought.

If the owner is on this forum, please update us with the pricing and financing with Chapman, as the MSRP on the window sticker was $22,790 for XL Ecoboost, tow hitch, FWD, and full size spare. Interested to see what you pay out the door, with Taxes, Title Transfer, drop ship charges, and all that jazz. Congrats to whoever owns this thing!
Ford Maverick Chapman Ford allocations & delivery? tempImagellt873
Ford Maverick Chapman Ford allocations & delivery? tempImageCnshFJ

Last edited:

Sponsored

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Called around today, and found out the first Chapman drop ship has landed at Ford of Port Richey. Went to see the Velocity Blue XL Ecoboost in person, and first impressions are very good. Looks like a stout little truck with all the storage, and hauling capabilities. Very excited to get mine in the distant future. I liked it better in person, than in pictures, actually sits higher off the ground than I originally thought.

If the owner is on this forum, please update us with the pricing and financing with Chapman, as the MSRP on the window sticker was $22,790 for XL Ecoboost, tow hitch, FWD, and full size spare. Interested to see what you pay out the door, with Taxes, Title Transfer, drop ship charges, and all that jazz. Congrats to whoever owns this thing!
tempImagellt873.jpg
tempImageCnshFJ.jpg
That be mine. Still doing the paper shuffle. Price was 21,875 from Chapman. The tax, tag and prep fees still need to be paid to Ford of Port Richey. Thanks for checking on it for me. Looks like it needs a good wash.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
That be mine. Still doing the paper shuffle. Price was 21,875 from Chapman. The tax, tag and prep fees still need to be paid to Ford of Port Richey. Thanks for checking on it for me. Looks like it needs a good wash.
@flyvertigo
Let me know how everything plays out there at Ford of Port Richey. I set that up and am glad it's being used already. Still waiting for my Hybrid build date. Still haven't decided off I'll use them yet. I'm thinking about going up to PA to pick mine up.

Thanks

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@flyvertigo
Let me know how everything plays out there at Ford of Port Richey. I set that up and am glad it's being used already. Still waiting for my Hybrid build date. Still haven't decided off I'll use them yet. I'm thinking about going up to PA to pick mine up.

Thanks
I will let you know how it goes. I have a feeling that it is going to take a long time for Hybrid orders to be filled.

Top_Gun

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Jeff Swift (Ford of Port Richey) fleet manager mentioned he still has to prep, clean, and get it ready for you whenever the paperwork is in order. Said it just rolled off the truck! Really nice guy, sounds like you’ll get good customer service from them. Please keep us updated, congrats!

And was $21,875 the invoice price or 4% under invoice? Still confused if it’s 4% under MSRP or 4% under invoice.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Jeff Swift (Ford of Port Richey) fleet manager mentioned he still has to prep, clean, and get it ready for you whenever the paperwork is in order. Said it just rolled off the truck! Really nice guy, sounds like you’ll get good customer service from them. Please keep us updated, congrats!

And was $21,875 the invoice price or 4% under invoice? Still confused if it’s 4% under MSRP or 4% under invoice.

it should be off invoice per the original deal.

Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what is the latest ordered hybrid already scheduled from Chapman that you heard of?
Today I saw one lariet ordered June 15. way to go for my end of july xlt.
And by the way they may not have updated their web site but as soon as you log in, they still offer a discount for many vehicles.. (just the courtesy drop shipping is not offered I guess)
Ford Maverick Chapman Ford allocations & delivery? 1634858458771

Last edited:

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Yes, that was the 4% off invoice plus doc fees and fuel charge. I see in your pictures that the hubcaps are on. the picture I got was taken just after it was delivered.

JamesHenry

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Fit, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Mine

Your 2022 Maverick XLT is estimated to be delivered to Chapman Ford of Horsham between 11/12/2021 & 11/18/2021

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.
What's the latest with yours in terms of location? Mine is somewhere in Illinois/Indiana. Tracking has been wonky for the last week.

Top_Gun

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
How was the pickup? Total out the door?