Sponsored

Chapman Horsham- Email just received- only 11 allocations!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought they were one of the good dealers, only heard good things about them, am I missing something?
They are, and you are not missing something. This is most likely a mistake and we should get clarification in the next couple of weeks, I'd think.
Sponsored

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought they were one of the good dealers, only heard good things about them, am I missing something?
For most they have been honest about their price. I was supposed to get 4% under original order in invoice. I confirmed via email when the prices changed on Dec 2021. When I sat down with sales person (1st contact with him), he said it 4% under final invoice. It was a difference of $800. Yes, better than original MSRP and I did get the original financing. I also had issues with the service and parts department. It must be me. I should have complained and cause a ruckus and I might have received what I was promised. If I would have been told that from the beginning, I would have no issues. I cannot recommend them, even when the majority has have a great experience from them. I am glad I have 4 other dealerships within 20 minutes of my house.

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are, and you are not missing something. This is most likely a mistake and we should get clarification in the next couple of weeks, I'd think.
I have everything on emails and receipts and forms and anything else you want. They did not give me what they promised. Their service department left a bolt off while doing my hybrid "fire" prevention recall and the parts department said a part had no ETA. The dealer I bought it from has it in three days. I have see a lot of great experiences, but I did not have one and I am not the only unlucky one. I hope everyone dealing with them has a good experience.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have everything on emails and receipts and forms and anything else you want. They did not give me what they promised. Their service department left a bolt off while doing my hybrid "fire" prevention recall and the parts department said a part had no ETA. The dealer I bought it from has it in three days. I have see a lot of great experiences, but I did not have one and I am not the only unlucky one. I hope everyone dealing with them has a good experience.
Your issue is valid and real, and that's not what I was saying was a mistake. I'm saying this whole "they're only getting 11 for the year!" is a mistake.

Their whole price protection thing is nonsense, for sure. Those two things should not be related.

MJL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel, Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got an email from Ashlie Ryan stating for gave them their MY23 estimated allocations and they only have 11. Of of their writing they had 60 rollovers.

C&P from email-

"We would like to thank you for wanting to order a 23MY Maverick from us...

Between September of 2021 and August of 2022, we delivered or have scheduled over 300 Mavericks...

As you might know, Ford has decided to close the order bank that was open less than 1 week...

Around 5pm last night, we received our MY23 estimated allocation...sadly, Ford estimated a total of 11 for the entire model year for us...we hope that is a mistake and currently trying to get answers as to why delivering over 300 Mavericks only earned us 11 over the same period...

As of today, we had about 60 customers from MY22 who didn't get scheduled and about her 250 who wanted to order from us for MY23...this number was very comfortable for us to handle based on Fords allocation formula and our previous MY sales...

We highly suggest you place back up orders at other dealers in the event Ford stays true to only building us 11 for MY23..."
Just got an email from Ashlie Ryan stating for gave them their MY23 estimated allocations and they only have 11. Of of their writing they had 60 rollovers.

C&P from email-

"We would like to thank you for wanting to order a 23MY Maverick from us...

Between September of 2021 and August of 2022, we delivered or have scheduled over 300 Mavericks...

As you might know, Ford has decided to close the order bank that was open less than 1 week...

Around 5pm last night, we received our MY23 estimated allocation...sadly, Ford estimated a total of 11 for the entire model year for us...we hope that is a mistake and currently trying to get answers as to why delivering over 300 Mavericks only earned us 11 over the same period...

As of today, we had about 60 customers from MY22 who didn't get scheduled and about her 250 who wanted to order from us for MY23...this number was very comfortable for us to handle based on Fords allocation formula and our previous MY sales...

We highly suggest you place back up orders at other dealers in the event Ford stays true to only building us 11 for MY23..."
Ford has 3100+ dealers nationwide, if they build 100,000 then each dealer if equally distributed would get 32 for the year. I understand dealers get different
allocations but if your dealer ordered a lot it doesn't look good

Sponsored

MJL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel, Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has 3100+ dealers nationwide, if they build 100,000 then each dealer if equally distributed would get 32 for the year. I understand dealers get different
allocations but if your dealer ordered a lot it doesn't look good

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For this one dealer if correct cant even come close to filling the 2022 roll overs. Ford must have known how many roll overs and if they new they could only meet the roll overs why bother taking ANY 2023 orders,? Something seems strange in all of this. .

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If there is anything strange, it is that we haven't heard of a retraction or correction. Without any kind of update, I'm afraid we have to treat words out of the dealer's mouth (keyboard) as truth.

Eleven for Chapman, and Granger not taking new orders, really has me wondering how LM can handle 800 new orders. Time to pull out the tin-foil hats.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone heard about other dealers' allocations yet? I wonder if Tim will be sharing Long McArthur's allocations during his next live stream. I just can't believe that this allocation for Chapman is accurate - it makes no sense.
It make sense from LM perspective to grab every thing they can. But sucking up orders from around the country without disclosing their allocations is reckless. Tim should have warned people about his allocation status before accepting any order.

I read they had at least 100 roll over from 2022. Now with 800 orders, that unbuilt number will likely be much higher, meaning a lot more pissed off people.

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer informed me that they had 12 2022 roll overs and 24 new orders for MY23. Ford will allocate then ONE vehicle to be built for some lucky customer and NO stock orders. They have heard it three times now just in case there was a mistake. No such luck
Sponsored