Sponsored

Buschur's "turbo elbows" near completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Coming very soon the new Ford Maverick "turbo elbows" this will connect to your 3" cat backs.

The fit, finish is done but we are not at all happy with the sound, our truck is going to have to come back in to figure out a solution for the absolutely CRAP sound the engines make when complete uncorked, I have never heard anything like it. Imagine a Kazoo with about 50 psi of pressure behind it.

The product is done and ready for drag strip testing as soon as they open, just need to get the sound quality.

Ford Maverick Buschur's "turbo elbows" near completion. IMG_2235
Sponsored

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On stock turbo?? Didn't you tell me this was pointless and wouldn't yield any performance gain on the stock turbo? What changed your mind.... us making our own and proving otherwise in the real world? Mildly disappointed but appreciate the flattery David. ;)

OP
OP
Buschur

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't be flattered, never seen your product, don't care what you are doing, you have zero effect on myself or my company.

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't be flattered, never seen your product, don't care what you are doing, you have zero effect on myself or my company.
Lol..truth be told im not really flattered. These days anyone can start a business and lie. Congratulations for trying to mislead others, not all of us, to make a sale. You still think back pressure is a good thing on a turbo motor?

I dont have a product, I have common sense... if you didn't care what WE...the other members on here was doing, why were you chasing qtr mile times..... until you weren't?

Oh that's right... because we had DPs and you hadn't concocked your "turbo elbow" yet. I guess the chase is on again! Lol

Congrats on your new "elbow" bet there is less back pressure with it. ;)

Sponsored

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your uncorked engine sounds like crap it probably has more to do with your catback than the new downpipe.

OP
OP
Buschur

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lol..truth be told im not really flattered. These days anyone can start a business and lie. Congratulations for trying to mislead others, not all of us, to make a sale. You still think back pressure is a good thing on a turbo motor?

I dont have a product, I have common sense... if you didn't care what WE...the other members on here was doing, why were you chasing qtr mile times..... until you weren't?

Oh that's right... because we had DPs and you hadn't concocked your "turbo elbow" yet. I guess the chase is on again! Lol

Congrats on your new "elbow" bet there is less back pressure with it. ;)
Listen, you are obviously ignorant to who I am or my company, so I'll try to explain this to you.

I've been in the turbo 4 cylinder world setting records, winning championships in racing since 1989. This isn't a start up business. Our main business is Mitsubishi's and takes most of our time. This truck was purchases as a side line to add something else. Truck is great, I enjoy the truck.

I said, from the beginning I didn't feel the downpipe was going to be much of a benefit on the stock turbo and the plan here was to release the downpipe as soon as the turbo upgrade was done. Unfortunately the market is so small getting our turbo shop to push a bolt on upgrade through took over 9 months of them sitting on it before they said they weren't going to get to it. So we built a downpipe. On new modern vehicles the cats are pretty good now to the point removing them is typically a small gain in power, therefore we weren't in a hurry to get to the job before a turbo was done, then we could knock out the job all at once.

We finally had time the last few weeks to bring it in and do the down pipe this truck is not near the top of our primary focus, so it had to wait.

There are a lot of clowns associated with this truck, you should do some research before flapping your gums about what I know and don't.

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Listen, you are obviously ignorant to who I am or my company, so I'll try to explain this to you.

I've been in the turbo 4 cylinder world setting records, winning championships in racing since 1989. This isn't a start up business. Our main business is Mitsubishi's and takes most of our time. This truck was purchases as a side line to add something else. Truck is great, I enjoy the truck.

I said, from the beginning I didn't feel the downpipe was going to be much of a benefit on the stock turbo and the plan here was to release the downpipe as soon as the turbo upgrade was done. Unfortunately the market is so small getting our turbo shop to push a bolt on upgrade through took over 9 months of them sitting on it before they said they weren't going to get to it. So we built a downpipe. On new modern vehicles the cats are pretty good now to the point removing them is typically a small gain in power, therefore we weren't in a hurry to get to the job before a turbo was done, then we could knock out the job all at once.

We finally had time the last few weeks to bring it in and do the down pipe this truck is not near the top of our primary focus, so it had to wait.

There are a lot of clowns associated with this truck, you should do some research before flapping your gums about what I know and don't.
DPs do not hurt performance on this platform. Back pressure is NEVER good for any engine, especially a turbocharged engine.

Last edited:

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
DPs do not hurt performance on this platform. Back pressure is NEVER good for any engine, especially a turbocharged engine.
Don't bother getting into convo's with Buschur. He has been doing this for far to long to be talked to like he isn't king dingaling! No one could possibly get these truckettes to go fast without him.

-Clown #1
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.