Poyter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 XLT, FX4, Space White
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What color are your wires? And what model mirror is it? (look on the back of the mirror)
Model is : HFCHL4
The wire colours are green, black, blue and orange.

Ford Maverick Auto-Dimming Mirror installed 444AB143-63F3-4AF1-B23E-8F09E19D1C26
Ford Maverick Auto-Dimming Mirror installed 99B6417A-B3C3-4050-B678-CB10A69B8383
Sponsored

mikeakasully

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape, 2023 Ford Maverick 2.0 Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well found out my Mav is part of the new recall, so I won't be able to test my harnesses until it arrives which could be a while. I just received all the electronic parts to build them, and I have wiring diagrams, but I need as many detailed pictures of all the connections, and what male end and female end connects to what. Then I could build a harness and send it out to someone to test.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well found out my Mav is part of the new recall, so I won't be able to test my harnesses until it arrives which could be a while. I just received all the electronic parts to build them, and I have wiring diagrams, but I need as many detailed pictures of all the connections, and what male end and female end connects to what. Then I could build a harness and send it out to someone to test.
Do these help?
One of these I need to write up all my stuff in one place.

Ford Maverick Auto-Dimming Mirror installed DE7275FE-50FD-4828-BBC3-27491690A204
Ford Maverick Auto-Dimming Mirror installed E9B5951F-F833-44B0-9E67-7A25CEB3102F

mikeakasully

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I want to pull power from the dome lights, not the camera. I don't suggest anyone tap into the camera because it controls safety features like automatic braking. DO NOT tap into wiring that controls any safety features; camera, control modules, airbags, etc..

I need pictures/part numbers for the dome lights on the Mav.

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to pull power from the dome lights, not the camera. I don't suggest anyone tap into the camera because it controls safety features like automatic braking. DO NOT tap into wiring that controls any safety features; camera, control modules, airbags, etc..

I need pictures/part numbers for the dome lights on the Mav.
There previous post on search. Look for the one that has 60 more pages.

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

EveryDayNick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine from one of the Kia Links. $22 shipped. They tried to ask for a VIN number after paying. Told them I didn’t want to supply one and then proceeded with shipping with a “not available for return,” clause. Hopefully the correct part number is shipped.

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the info!!!! I've tried to get part numbers from Ford even buying a 72hr subscription from Motorcraft service just to try and find part numbers with no luck. After the 2nd try I've got a mirror on its way and my new Mav should be here in a few weeks. As a low voltage/IT pro I'd like to make up some of these harnesses for other Maverick owners out there as well as other common spots for common add ons. Once I try this out and test it, I'd like to make more. SO ANYONE READING THIS THREAD, I'd like to build some of these plug and play harnesses for all of you for a couple of bucks plus shipping, (just to cover costs as a hobby). So Stay tuned.
Let me know when you have these for sale? I am ready to install since I just received my Kia mirror.
Thanks!

EveryDayNick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have my kit ready. Think you can sign me up for a harness? XLT here. Id wait happily until then if one could get my name on it!

mikeakasully

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've got two tester harnesses in the wild now for other forum users to test, and results are looking good thus far.

I can't easily find the 5 pin female connector that comes with the mirror, so building a true plug and play harness may be difficult. Options I'm looking at are, one, ordering the mirrors myself with their harness and building into my harness and selling a complete mirror kit (mirror harness and all), or two, having users send their female portion of the mirror harness and building off of that.

Last edited:

mikeakasully

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've got two tester harnesses in the wild now for other forum users to test, and results are looking good thus far.

I can't easily find the 5 pin female connector that comes with the mirror, so building a true plug and play harness may be difficult. Options I'm looking at are, one, ordering the mirrors myself with their harness and building into my harness and selling a complete mirror kit (mirror harness and all), or two, having users send their female portion of the mirror harness and building off of that.
OK, so I may have been able to find the parts I need from a supplier in China. I'll find out in a couple of weeks.

If anyone reading this thread is interested in a plug and play harness for the ADUP1 Hyundai/Kia mirror, or maybe the entire mirror with harness installed PM me. I may put up a website to help facilitate ordering.
Sponsored