First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesman, Mike Curry, at Homes Tuttle Ford in Tucson just told me there's a Maverick that was turned down by the person who ordered it!
Ford Maverick ARIZONA - Dealer Talk IMG_20220612_124703

XLT with Lux package and Moon roof.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My salesman, Mike Curry, at Homes Tuttle Ford in Tucson just told me there's a Maverick that was turned down by the person who ordered it!
IMG_20220612_124703.jpg

XLT with Lux package and Moon roof.
HOw much?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HOw much?
He did say, however, I know that Jim Click was adding $3k on a Maverick they sold, don't know if HT is doing the same. I do know the did MSRP on my order.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He did say, however, I know that Jim Click was adding $3k on a Maverick they sold, don't know if HT is doing the same. I do know the did MSRP on my order.
Just found out it's been sold with $5k ADM!

Sponsored

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that fuel prices are insane ($5.34 minimum in my part of Phoenix per Gas Buddy), the wife and I have decided that its best she keep her 2016 Edge Titanium parked (she works still) and drive my Maverick to and from the office during the week (I'm retired).
Mrs lead foot will surely drop my MPG (I had it at 45.6) but oh well lol. A quarter tank a week as opposed to near a tank a week is a bunch of $$ saved.
Viva La Maverick !

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, a nitpicky post here, but hey, we Arizonans are a brotherhood and have to stick together.

Yes, it gets wicked hot here in the Valley of Phoenix. the other day when it was 111 out, I measured 167 on my front pavers with a temp gun.
That being said, take a look at the back corners (each side) of the cab and see if your rubber seals here are starting to pop out like mine are.
After these photos were taken, I applied one drop of gorilla glue under each one.

Feb 16th was my possession date, 2100 miles on it. I think i need to get out more .....

Ford Maverick ARIZONA - Dealer Talk tempImageuqZYru

Ford Maverick ARIZONA - Dealer Talk tempImageO0OZ4s

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, a nitpicky post here, but hey, we Arizonans are a brotherhood and have to stick together.

Yes, it gets wicked hot here in the Valley of Phoenix. the other day when it was 111 out, I measured 167 on my front pavers with a temp gun.
That being said, take a look at the back corners (each side) of the cab and see if your rubber seals here are starting to pop out like mine are.
After these photos were taken, I applied one drop of gorilla glue under each one.

Feb 16th was my possession date, 2100 miles on it. I think i need to get out more .....

tempImageuqZYru.png

tempImageO0OZ4s.png
I'm fortunate that I live in frosty Tucson, so I haven't experienced this problem yet! I do agree that they shouldn't be popping up like already! Have you contacted your dealer concerning this issue?

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine haven't done that... Yet. My truck spends 99% of the time either in a garage or under a carport so maybe that has spared it.

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm fortunate that I live in frosty Tucson, so I haven't experienced this problem yet! I do agree that they shouldn't be popping up like already! Have you contacted your dealer concerning this issue?
No, gorilla glue to the rescue lol

Sponsored

Sun Devil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm looking forward to ordering my 2023 Maverick when the order bank opens. I have been trying to decide between dealers. I have found a few that promise to only charge MSRP, $499 doc fee and accept X-Plan pricing (Earnhardt and Sanderson). However, I am worried about the mysterious allocation problem I keep reading about. I have asked all the dealers about their allocations and no one can tell me what their allocations will be or typically has been for the Maverick. Do I have to just go on faith or does anyone have experience with any of the dealers regarding which dealers get more allocations than others?

Any advice on choosing a dealer to place my order with? By the way, big thanks to @New2AZ who allowed me and my wife to look at his Maverick this weekend. I can't find a Maverick anywhere in the valley to look at.

One more question, I didn't see anyone here mention they used the Farm Bureau credit with Ford. It seems like a good way to save money assuming the credit will still apply to the 2023 Maverick. If anyone has experience with it along with X-plan, please share. Thanks again for all the valuable advice on this forum!

dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm looking forward to ordering my 2023 Maverick when the order bank opens. I have been trying to decide between dealers. I have found a few that promise to only charge MSRP, $499 doc fee and accept X-Plan pricing (Earnhardt and Sanderson). However, I am worried about the mysterious allocation problem I keep reading about. I have asked all the dealers about their allocations and no one can tell me what their allocations will be or typically has been for the Maverick. Do I have to just go on faith or does anyone have experience with any of the dealers regarding which dealers get more allocations than others?

Any advice on choosing a dealer to place my order with? By the way, big thanks to @New2AZ who allowed me and my wife to look at his Maverick this weekend. I can't find a Maverick anywhere in the valley to look at.

One more question, I didn't see anyone here mention they used the Farm Bureau credit with Ford. It seems like a good way to save money assuming the credit will still apply to the 2023 Maverick. If anyone has experience with it along with X-plan, please share. Thanks again for all the valuable advice on this forum!
Not sure where you are at - but I used Rodeo Ford in Goodyear and have nothing but good things to say about them. No games - honored pricing, got me better financing as well as price protection and Farm Bureau. Can't speak to x-plan but... Received mine before people at dealership who ordered prior and they let me know mine had been scheduled prior to ford email. Nothing but good things. Put mine in at 10 priority code, removed constrained items and gave them to me for sticker same as factory installed.

Sun Devil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure where you are at - but I used Rodeo Ford in Goodyear and have nothing but good things to say about them. No games - honored pricing, got me better financing as well as price protection and Farm Bureau. Can't speak to x-plan but... Received mine before people at dealership who ordered prior and they let me know mine had been scheduled prior to ford email. Nothing but good things. Put mine in at 10 priority code, removed constrained items and gave them to me for sticker same as factory installed.
I will check Rodeo Ford out. Who was your sales person you worked with? Thanks for your insight.

dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will check Rodeo Ford out. Who was your sales person you worked with? Thanks for your insight.
I dealt directly with Aimee Deen - the internet sales manager