Sponsored

Are MY23 orders all unscheduled compatibility?

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All of our Mavericks show "unscheduled - clean" this morning. So I'm confident that that status yesterday was just an error.
Are any of them previewing?

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perhaps by changing status to priority 99 (as was mentioned would be part of the procedure) places it into incompatibility status and the 2022 vins have been removed in prep for new vin assignment. I believe the 99 also will require the dealer to recertify order and have you sign off on private offer as well as any changes that have been introduced in your original order. Things are apparently proceeding and very soon the new order will appear on dealers computer!

jerrisn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid/2023 Hyundai Tuscon/2013 Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My basic 2023 Hybrid XLT with CP360 and Hitch is also in the same status. It was Unscheduled - Clean last week.

Ford chat told me to contact my dealer, but my sales person has not responded yet.
Checking just now, my order is back to Unscheduled/Clean and has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available according to the chat person.

Must have been a fluke yesterday.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And my 22 VIN B034×× still works though I know it's canceled.

Maybe it's a way to differentiate current MY 23 orders from the coming rollovers of the 22s that were scheduled for production at balance out?
BTW: Don't freak on me, it's just a guess!
My B035xx worked until wed afternoon (today). Now not. I presume they are going through the orders and getting private offers ready for each depending on packages. Like LUX loosing spray in bed liner. Which I believe will be placed in priority 99 which will be used to have dealer determine if you want order without it add it in as a separate option. Then when dealer changes priority to 10-19 ford's system will probably Immediately change it to 2 or a unique number so Ford can treat it as one that has a greater priority than ALL other 2023 orders. This is what I believe.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checking just now, my order is back to Unscheduled/Clean and has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available according to the chat person.

Must have been a fluke yesterday.
Probably not fluke most likely the work around way they have to use to make the required changes and keep these orders separated from all other 2023 orders in the already written order system program.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One was...but didn't schedule (like I expected). The "previewing" usually only happens on Tues-Wed.
Was just wondering wishful thinking if they had to re-preview any with pushing out scheduling to today.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was just wondering wishful thinking if they had to re-preview any with pushing out scheduling to today.
That does occasionally happen....but doesn't seem to be happening for Maverick today. Dealers are usually notified if the scheduling is delayed by a day.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
My scheduled 22 (changed 12 times since August) with VIN still shows as it has for months now on the tracking page…..order confirmed.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That does occasionally happen....but doesn't seem to be happening for Maverick today. Dealers are usually notified if the scheduling is delayed by a day.
Correction: I just saw this note in WBDO: Maverick commit has been delayed until Friday 10 28 22

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correction: I just saw this note in WBDO: Maverick commit has been delayed until Friday 10 28 22
"Maverick commit" - does that mean scheduling today? If so, it would go along with this post from Tim late yesterday afternoon:
I haven't read all the responses yet, wow 8 pages but scheduling has been moved to tomorrow.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"Maverick commit" - does that mean scheduling today? If so, it would go along with this post from Tim late yesterday afternoon:
Yes. Usually vehicles are actually scheduled sometime on Thursday (often in early morning...but sometimes it seems to happen later). So that process should be happening sometime today.

I imagine that they were doing something yesterday in WBDO that resulted in that compatibility error issue and that is why scheduling was delayed.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. Usually vehicles are actually scheduled sometime on Thursday (often in early morning...but sometimes it seems to happen later). So that process should be happening sometime today.

I imagine that they were doing something yesterday in WBDO that resulted in that compatibility error issue and that is why scheduling was delayed.
Heavy Duty release?
Sponsored