First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MavTruck Club-I offer my apologies for going off the deep end last Thursday and Friday with the incessant complaining about Ford and the rollout of the Mav. I know there's orders before my July 7, and you call should be more upset than i am at this point! I did talk to my dealer Saturday and his response was "Ford will get to everyone's order at the dealership at some point; this is SOP for any order i submit for customers orders. I'm always last and missing out on $. And Ford will never explain or help with the issue."

I was really fed up last Thursday when my build didn't get schedule and needed to vent. So apologies to all for taking away time from looking at people's delivered Mavs or discussing how amazing this little truck is going be.

Promise to be on my best behavior Thursday...
It’s ok, I’m sure it’s not the first case of “Maverick Meltdown” to be seen on MTC!!! I hope you get scheduled ASAP!!!
Sponsored

Reactions: TCK

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's Priority 19? Asking because that is what mine is.
What's Priority 19? Asking because that is what mine is.
I hope I'm saying this correctly. Priority 10-19 are retail orders. Anything over 19 are stock orders. Over 19 you don't want as that is not going to be scheduled until all retail orders are built. Supposedly, if your order moves up to 2 you can't make changes to your order as Ford is close to scheduling your vehicle for production. If I gave you incorrect info I'm sure someone will correct it.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Retail orders are ranked at the dealership 10-19. I really liked this post, explaining how Ford schedules.

Thank you. I saved this for my future reference.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We're all irritated that we're having to wait as long as we have for our trucks. The thing is, there ain't a damn thing we can do about it. That means that getting pissed off does nothing but raise our blood pressure and does nothing to help us get our truck sooner.

Sponsored

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
I hope I'm saying this correctly. Priority 10-19 are retail orders. Anything over 19 are stock orders. Over 19 you don't want as that is not going to be scheduled until all retail orders are built. Supposedly, if your order moves up to 2 you can't make changes to your order as Ford is close to scheduling your vehicle for production. If I gave you incorrect info I'm sure someone will correct it.
Lower the better, 19 is lowest priority for retail and 10 is the highest priority. So older orders being skipped over may sometimes be explained by backlog at that dealership, lack of dealer allocations at the dealership, lower priority given by the dealership (priority code 19 vs 10), order date, not ordering, not verifying, or ordering as stock (priority code 20 or higher), and then resources available, e.g. only a certain % of hybrids, sprayin bedliners, luxury packages or whatever but they call them constraints.

Best way to play constraints is if the dealership can order/install, it’s best to remove from order and order/install at dealership. Always price shop/match before placing parts orders and having a good relationship with your dealership Ford parts counter is a must. Never order parts through sales. But I wouldn’t change a desired engine, package, or trim to avoid constraints b/c todays constraints may be tomorrows builds. In fact changing a trim (xl, XLT, or lariat) on a hybrid may jeopardize your order. Ford video guy explains a lot of this in his Long MacArthur videos. If I had to do it again, I probably would have ordered with him. Seems like a super nice guy.

Last edited:

Mavrookie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Thanks for the information on how Fords are selected each week. At the three week mark now since my order was placed

RRJJINTN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick lariat first edition awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MavTruck Club-I offer my apologies for going off the deep end last Thursday and Friday with the incessant complaining about Ford and the rollout of the Mav. I know there's orders before my July 7, and you call should be more upset than i am at this point! I did talk to my dealer Saturday and his response was "Ford will get to everyone's order at the dealership at some point; this is SOP for any order i submit for customers orders. I'm always last and missing out on $. And Ford will never explain or help with the issue."

I was really fed up last Thursday when my build didn't get schedule and needed to vent. So apologies to all for taking away time from looking at people's delivered Mavs or discussing how amazing this little truck is going be.

.I can’t say what fmco’ s supply issues or anything about production issues are but I’m pretty sure if they could build & ship them all tomorrow they would. I’m positive they want everybody’s $$$$,ordered mine June 9 & don’t have it yet 2.0 awd 4k fe // hang in there you’ll love it when it shows up

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
What did i miss? Are you the guy that made and then deleted a thread about my 2023?

Sponsored

tjw887

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Acura TL, 2003 F150 XLT 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I have the same order date... build and ship?? waiting. tick tock

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't know. There are new reports of mass shipping of Mavericks to South America. :LOL: Kidding! Don't worry about it.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s the problem with this forum right now - every single thread turns into whining with the same content regurgitated over and over and over and over.

Every brand is facing supply chain issues and inventory issues. Just relax. We will all get our trucks eventually.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Retail orders are ranked at the dealership 10-19. I really liked this post, explaining how Ford schedules.

The only thing not fully addressed in the process is material constraints. During the dealership allocation process an order that dealership puts forward for selection can get passed over due to material shortages, think spray-in bed liner or Rapid Red paint. Therefore an older orders (June/July) can get passed over for a newer order because that order isn't requiring something on the current constraint list, which varies week to week. Your order can also be selected by Ford, given priority 2, but then for various reasons, not always explained either, your order can be rejected and sent back to the dealership to sit at priority 10 until the next round of scheduling.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hah, while I am glad I got scheduled in the last round, it honestly felt incredibly underwhelming. Scheduled for Jan 31st, which means probably end of Feb/early March delivery. So I'm still waiting another 3 months for the truck as it stands.

Everyone needs to vent sometime I suppose, I just try and make sure I respect everyone else opinions when I do :p
Sponsored