Sponsored

Unable to track my Maverick all of a sudden?

FordMaverick

First Name
Ramiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 f150
I get that Ford is under no obligation to provide tracking to their customers, but if they are going to, it it should just work. This is a very simple task. Clearly they have the data. We are talking about a simple database query which could have been done 30 years ago with no problems. This is not some kind of high tech new data platform. I would bet money whomever is coding the web page is the problem. Either that or Ford is just randomly building Mavericks on a production line with no ability to track anything about them...

Ford Maverick VP: How many Maverick's have we produced and shipped?

Engineer: We have no idea sir, but according to a forum I follow, some people have surprisingly already received them.
You have to type the letters of the VIN in all CAPS
Sponsored

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP - This might be a good thing. I got a 2nd pushback email stating my order would be built next week (10/25). Originally it was 10/11 then 10/18... Tracking was all goofed up for me, too. Did not work for days and was even somehow looking up an F250...

Anyway, after that silliness, it worked again last week and my truck showed "in production" and I had a blend date - even though it is supposed to be produced next week. So, the tracker could potentially just be getting updated which may mean your vehicle is moving along.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It hasn't worked for me since early last week also just does the refresh of the page. You would think Ford would just show the status page in the Fordpass app after you add the VIN.
Sponsored