Apologies to all

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
MavTruck Club-I offer my apologies for going off the deep end last Thursday and Friday with the incessant complaining about Ford and the rollout of the Mav. I know there's orders before my July 7, and you call should be more upset than i am at this point! I did talk to my dealer Saturday and his response was "Ford will get to everyone's order at the dealership at some point; this is SOP for any order i submit for customers orders. I'm always last and missing out on $. And Ford will never explain or help with the issue."

I was really fed up last Thursday when my build didn't get schedule and needed to vent. So apologies to all for taking away time from looking at people's delivered Mavs or discussing how amazing this little truck is going be.

Promise to be on my best behavior Thursday...
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
MavTruck Club-I offer my apologies for going off the deep end last Thursday and Friday with the incessant complaining about Ford and the rollout of the Mav. I know there's orders before my July 7, and you call should be more upset than i am at this point! I did talk to my dealer Saturday and his response was "Ford will get to everyone's order at the dealership at some point; this is SOP for any order i submit for customers orders. I'm always last and missing out on $. And Ford will never explain or help with the issue."

I was really fed up last Thursday when my build didn't get schedule and needed to vent. So apologies to all for taking away time from looking at people's delivered Mavs or discussing how amazing this little truck is going be.

Hey. No worries. I just now emailed my salesman to see if my order has moved up from priority 19. Also asked if I can extend my lease another time in case I don't get my truck by April. We are all anxious about our orders. Vent away I say. We all have to deal our own way.

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Better to vent here than somewhere else. We probably all felt that way if we were honest. I feel that way after one month and you‘ve got three months to my one month, lol. I know it’s got to be hard seeing recent orders go before earlier orders, especially for the June to July folks. For me this forum is just a way to kill some time in the Ford waiting room, or hotel California if that plays here. Someone please try and remind me of that when I lose my sh#t in two months, lol.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I wouldn't worry about it.......you're not the first person to unload on the forums about your frustrations and you won't be the last.
I'm actually surprised you made it a month. Most people last just a couple of weeks. :)

Sponsored

RevBo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You're good, buddy. I think most all are frustrated somewhat. One thing is sure...when our Mav's finally arrive, they will have been worth the wait.

Detroit city

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its all good we have been in the same place a few times. My order date was june 16 and hoping maybe seeing this truck before Christmas

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
The anxiety levels increase as you move through the process. From the Thursday let down moving to the getting that vin# and build week date then those delays, and being set back on the build week (I’ve had three), then finally getting to the weekend before the build week that’s where I am this weekend. I’m excited and worried. The anxiety level is at its peak in regards to this process. When and what will Ford tell me this week……..

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Good things come to all that wait. As Baby MacFarlane said DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY😃

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
You're good, buddy. I think most all are frustrated somewhat. One thing is sure...when our Mav's finally arrive, they will have been worth the wait.
I hope they are worth the wait. I got in under the wire so I'm going to be lucky to see mine. So be it. I'm not compromising my build to get it sooner. When it comes it comes.

Sponsored

Jim D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius, Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I too have your same order date and so far a letter for free FIT stuff. The last thing I want to do is bug somebody at Ford who really can’t help me with their selection system. It’s an exercise in patience. Hang on and hang in there.
JD

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good things come to all that wait. As Baby MacFarlane said DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY😃
Are you sure it wasn't baby Shark? Or baby Yoda? No wait, maybe Bobby McFerrin

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not just Ford, sadly. Lay-Z-Boy has 6-9 month waits on some models of Recliner. Kitchen remodel and we had to settle for less than first choice for range, oven and micro. Luck of the Irish I we got the exact fridge we wanted due to an order not picked up. Over a year on the new dining room table and matching chairs and that is not cast in stone. Do not even get me started on some building supplies or their prices these days.. Veneer plywood? Fagetaboutit. LOL Sadly, a sign of the times I fear.

Duhwane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey. No worries. I just now emailed my salesman to see if my order has moved up from priority 19. Also asked if I can extend my lease another time in case I don't get my truck by April. We are all anxious about our orders. Vent away I say. We all have to deal our own way.
What's Priority 19? Asking because that is what mine is.
Sponsored