Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Still no notification on my truck.. almost to the point of giving up on it and cancelling..

June 14th order date, XLT hybrid sibl lux pkg cp360 cyber orange
You really cant "cancel" your order the dealership will get and sell the truck you ordered. You certainly can walk away which you dealership will thank your for. You would be better off waiting and when your truck does come in and you aren't interested tell the dealer you want 2K for them to have it.
Sponsored

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After Tim mentioned in his weekly video that only non Lux package trucks seemed to be the ones being looked at, I'm not confident mine will be scheduled today. But always a tiny bit of hope.
I would gather that Ford is saving the lux pkg builds for the FEs. Leaving us Hybrid non-lux orders to be scheduled as I was earlier this month.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After Tim mentioned in his weekly video that only non Lux package trucks seemed to be the ones being looked at, I'm not confident mine will be scheduled today. But always a tiny bit of hope.
Interesting. I wish I hadn't read this because now I have my hopes up. :) My Lariat is a non Lux package.

Bigfoot86

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT 4.0L 3" Lift on 33's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a question but didn't want to post a new thread: does anyone know how long they waited after being "previewed"? My dealer told me I was "previewed" about a month ago.

Ordered 10/29
CG XLT EB 4K FX4 w/Sliding window

Also, good luck everyone else!

Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would gather that Ford is saving the lux pkg builds for the FEs. Leaving us Hybrid non-lux orders to be scheduled as I was earlier this month.
If that's the case, it'd be nice if they just ripped the bandaid off and scheduled all the FEs now... then at least they could have a better idea how many of us Lux suckers are gonna roll to MY23. :ROFLMAO:

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a question but didn't want to post a new thread: does anyone know how long they waited after being "previewed"? My dealer told me I was "previewed" about a month ago.

Ordered 10/29
CG XLT EB 4K FX4 w/Sliding window

Also, good luck everyone else!
Mine's been "previewed" since October.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didnt expect to get an email about scheduling this soon after the email they just sent to many of us last week stating they have run into delays.

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still no notification on my truck.. almost to the point of giving up on it and cancelling..

June 14th order date, XLT hybrid sibl lux pkg cp360 cyber orange
Dont give up man. For what it's worth when I got my email a few weeks ago it was at 1am the day after the Thursday emails.

Bigfoot86

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT 4.0L 3" Lift on 33's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, shit. Thanks for the replies. I'm getting overly anxious to at least get scheduled. I'm at 200k miles on my current vehicle and sweating anytime I drive anywhere.

zacatac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You would be better off waiting and when your truck does come in and you aren't interested tell the dealer you want 2K for them to have it.
I have seen this mentioned a few times here and I don't understand. How would anyone think telling the dealer to give you $2k so they can keep a truck that still belongs to them will result in anything other than them laughing their asses off as they watch you walk out the door.

Your only real option is buy the truck and resell it so they can't make the markup on it.
Sponsored