First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Woohoo. Zach, thank you for the update!! That's great news!!! It looks like your plan is working!!! Also looks like I am now #2 or #3 in line for next months allocations!!!
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I must've had Bronco on the brain. I edited the original post and we received 58 Mavericks for this month.
I definitely had Bronco brain for a long time. Still do. I stay off of B6G just to keep from crying 😭. Only way I could go back is if you offered a $10,000 off deal on em:ROFLMAO:

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We won't know on commodity, but we did get a bump to 58 units for the Maverick this month. This is the bump in allocations we were anticipating. For reference we received 9 last month. They've all received VINs and now we'll start to get more of those 58 VINs the first opportunity will probably be a couple weeks from Thursday of this week that we'll have VINs assigned.
This is GREAT news since I was told on April 28th, 2022, that I was number 58!!! :) Thank you and your Team!!!

machgman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lightning, Tesla, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Details:

$3,000 OFF MSRP on any new Retail Maverick order placed from December 27th through January 24th.
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
Only 2.0L Orders are being taken currently by Ford
As always $180 Doc Fee, $45 In-transit fee.
No drop-shipping, no other hidden fees.

Why? This is going to be a dual benefit. First, it will help our allocation for our early reservation holders. Second, it will be a great offering for anyone looking to purchase a Maverick and is willing to wait.

This deal will absolutely end February 1st and will not be extended. We are doing this to help boost our allocation now and in the future.

What if I have an existing order? - We will be honoring the 3% under invoice for orders taken before December 27th. If you'd like to take advantage of the lower pricing you can cancel your existing reservation and transfer your deposit to a new order. You will however have your order timing reset and go back to the end of the line of potential allocation.

How do I place an order? - email [email protected] with the URL or a PDF from Ford's built and price tool.

Hopefully this softens the blow of the price increase to anyone on the fence for a new Maverick order.

Zach
Any chance of offering this special again in the future?

Timotheus

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, accord, maverick ordered 12/27
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Woohoo. Zach, thank you for the update!! That's great news!!! It looks like your plan is working!!! Also looks like I am now #2 or #3 in line for next months allocations!!!
I ordered mine on 12/29 sent an email yesterday, received a quick reply:
“You are number 76 on our list who have not received a VIN. Hopefully there is some more movement soon!!”
At least we’re making some progress…

Sponsored

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't think there is any guarantee they take the first 58 on the list due to constraints. Was posted previously someone between 170-180 on the list was scheduled for a build.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
:LOL:So much for FIFO, I ordered a week prior to you and supposedly higher on the list yet you got scheduled. Both of us having 360 and hybrid and me having a lower trim. Seems Ford is just picking on a whim, who gets what.

@Granger Ford, June allocation numbers yet? Any news or information on how vehicles are getting scheduled since the chronological order or restrained items seem to matter.
I know you only have a couple of posts here, but FIFO is after consideration of both constraints and specifics of your build. If you have any add-ons at all, from mats to bedliners to a sunroof, you're increasing the risk of getting skipped over. And it can be all or any combination of your options, any given week - this week it might have been the mudflaps and next week it is the sunroof.

If you have anything on your build that you can get after purchase (tonneau, mats, mudflaps, etc) - take them off if you can!!! Keep only the factory options you cannot live without.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3% off invoice?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
'Cuda is excite!

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't think there is any guarantee they take the first 58 on the list due to constraints. Was posted previously someone between 170-180 on the list was scheduled for a build.
Well good luck shined my way today then LoL . Hunter Talbot from Granger emailed me today and said I was number 51 on the list of 58 that were picked up this month. I was told depending on the commodities it has will determine when I get a vin number. However, I dont have a whole lot of options on it, so I am guessing sooner than later on getting a vin issued. WooHoo!!!! Yes 999, I am very excited. I have a Cheshire cat grin right now!!!!

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I know you only have a couple of posts here, but FIFO is after consideration of both constraints and specifics of your build. If you have any add-ons at all, from mats to bedliners to a sunroof, you're increasing the risk of getting skipped over. And it can be all or any combination of your options, any given week - this week it might have been the mudflaps and next week it is the sunroof.

If you have anything on your build that you can get after purchase (tonneau, mats, mudflaps, etc) - take them off if you can!!! Keep only the factory options you cannot live without.
Only options I had were the spray in liner and tow hitch. They had the rear sliding window. I'd like to be optimistic, but we know there are people from last summer still waiting.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered mine on 12/29 sent an email yesterday, received a quick reply:
“You are number 76 on our list who have not received a VIN. Hopefully there is some more movement soon!!”
At least we’re making some progress…
Ok so you ordered i think a week and a half after I did. And since i have not yet gotten an email. I am assuming I am not in this 58 june allocations. That puts me somewhere between you and 58. My only constraint is SIBL which I think shouldnt be bad. So if I am correct that would put me in one of the first 22 orders allocated after June. Even if July is half of the June 58, then I am sure to get an email in July?

Anybody have any thoughts on this math. Our build is XLT FX4 4K(I like FX4K myself) 400 watt inverter, VB, alloy wheels w/235s, manual rear window and SIBL.

Last edited:

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 12/28, XL with ONLY EB and hitch. Hoping I'm on this month's list for VIN number!

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What was your order date?
Well good luck shined my way today then LoL . Hunter Talbot from Granger emailed me today and said I was number 51 on the list of 58 that were picked up this month. I was told depending on the commodities it has will determine when I get a vin number. However, I dont have a whole lot of options on it, so I am guessing sooner than later on getting a vin issued. WooHoo!!!! Yes 999, I am very excited. I have a Cheshire cat grin right now!!!!
Sponsored