Sponsored

First Name
Ryan Bebensee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
I ordered when they did the 3% under invoice and I had no issues using my $1,000 rebate, got to use the 0%/36mo and the trade in offer was fair. I was in and out after exactly a hour.
Was the $1000 rebate from the order end of the deal or the closing end? Is it still available?
[/QUOTE]
Sorry I didn't see this. I had to apply for it when I first saw it. This $1k was only offered for a short period around the time I ordered (in July), I noticed it dropped to $750 shortly after. Then the dealer applied it when I picked up the truck. When I called Ford they said it was on my account so it was logged apparently.
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any news on June allocation?
Not till june first I suppose.

Hey Zach @ Granger Ford , when you know about how many allocations your going to get for june, can you let us know? I think I can speak for the Granger Club that we are all excited.

ARKMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve been watching this thread for updates and getting lots of useful information! Ordered a Maverick XLT, 2.0L, with Lux from Granger on January 13th.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not till june first I suppose.

Hey Zach @ Granger Ford , when you know about how many allocations your going to get for june, can you let us know? I think I can speak for the Granger Club that we are all excited.
A bunch of June builds were scheduled in April and May. Wouldn't they know how many?

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A bunch of June builds were scheduled in April and May. Wouldn't they know how many?
Granger got 20 allocations picked up in april, and 5 in may. These are for builds that will happen a couple months from now. Nobody knows how many allocations will get picked up from Grangers list in june yet for future builds.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Granger got 20 allocations picked up in april, and 5 in may. These are for builds that will happen a couple months from now. Nobody knows how many allocations will get picked up from Grangers list in june yet for future builds.
Ah. Got it. So allocations for a month are for scheduling, not building. So, I guess I got one of the April allocations.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah. Got it. So allocations for a month are for scheduling, not building. So, I guess I got one of the April allocations.
Yes, if they selected it and you got a vin#

When the ordering stopped in January, I was #89 of 361. As of May I am #60. Let's see what June will bring. I doubt mine will get picked in June. They are all priority 19, and I am currently #60 on the list. Ford pulls them in numerical order recieved. But whatever they pull this month, it just puts me closer to getting a vin. I am thinking I may see it in october. And that's ok. It gives me time to save more cash for it.

Last edited:

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This might be me, but I haven't heard from anyone yet! Now, I may be excited for no reason.... 🙃
:LOL:So much for FIFO, I ordered a week prior to you and supposedly higher on the list yet you got scheduled. Both of us having 360 and hybrid and me having a lower trim. Seems Ford is just picking on a whim, who gets what.

@Granger Ford, June allocation numbers yet? Any news or information on how vehicles are getting scheduled since the chronological order or restrained items seem to matter.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
:LOL:So much for FIFO, I ordered a week prior to you and supposedly higher on the list yet you got scheduled. Both of us having 360 and hybrid and me having a lower trim. Seems Ford is just picking on a whim, who gets what.

@Granger Ford, June allocation numbers yet? Any news or information on how vehicles are getting scheduled since the chronological order or restrained items seem to matter.

We won't know on commodity, but we did get a bump to 58 units for the Maverick this month. This is the bump in allocations we were anticipating. For reference we received 9 last month. They've all received VINs and now we'll start to get more of those 58 VINs the first opportunity will probably be a couple weeks from Thursday of this week that we'll have VINs assigned.

Last edited:
Sponsored

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
We won't know on commodity, but we did get a bump to 58 units for the Bronco this month. This is the bump in allocations we were anticipating. For reference we received 9 last month. They've all received VINs and now we'll start to get more of those 58 VINs the first opportunity will probably be a couple weeks from Thursday of this week that we'll have VINs assigned.
Anyway we can get a monthly update reservation list like the Bronco owners so we don't have to nag where we are currently? Thanks for the update you have provided.

HOpefully my wife can hold of sharing her car with me a few more months.🙁

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We won't know on commodity, but we did get a bump to 58 units for the Bronco this month. This is the bump in allocations we were anticipating. For reference we received 9 last month. They've all received VINs and now we'll start to get more of those 58 VINs the first opportunity will probably be a couple weeks from Thursday of this week that we'll have VINs assigned.
Zach that sounds great. Like your plan is working. As soon as you know how many Mavericks have been allocated for june, can you please let us know the number.

greenweever

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Peterbuilt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for the update. I really appreciate it.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Zach that sounds great. Like your plan is working. As soon as you know how many Mavericks have been allocated for june, can you please let us know the number.
I must've had Bronco on the brain. I edited the original post and we received 58 Mavericks for this month.