First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would be nice (as would optional cruise control on the XL), but if anything, I think Ford will try reduce the number of possible configurations in 2023 and reduce the number of constraint items (e.g., no bed liner automatically included in any packages). It boggles my mind that they offered a power moonroof on the XL trim.
I thought so too. But I've actually seen XL Mavericks out there with the sunroof and inverter. Odd combo
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought so too. But I've actually seen XL Mavericks out there with the sunroof and inverter. Odd combo
Maybe they're one of those people staunchly opposed to the orange accents of the XLT interior.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Doesn't really matter what you see. They're independently owned franchises. Dealer franchise laws in the USA are tilted heavily in favor of the dealer and not the manufacturer. Basically, they do what they want with few exceptions and there is little the manufacturer can do about it.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the 22 order guide: daytime running lamps (option 942), power 8-way drivers seat (90K) and rear parking sensors (76B) are free standing fleet only options for XL and XLT trims. . The 8-way power drivers seat is standard on the Lariat.

Sponsored

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just hope they tell the dealers this!! mine seems to not know what is going on at all!! I told them 3 times if I cant get it for a 2022 to roll it over as soon as they can to a 2023, 9 months and counting !!

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I will discuss this tonight but 23 order banks open up 8/2 but they will be scheduling for 22 builds up until 8/18. It is recommended by Ford to have those with a 22 unscheduled order put in a 23 order on 8/2 and if your 22 order schedules, cancel your 23 order. Also, just so you know, you don't want that 22 order deleted out of the WBDO system, after all 22 scheduling is done, Ford will know which orders receive the private offers. If the order is removed before that they won't receive private offers for their 23 orders.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. Ecoboost orders open 8/2.
I talked to a Fleet Manager this afternoon (after read a copy of last Friday's fleet distribution news bulletin). Since fleet and retail orders are assigned priorities 10-19 or 99 the dates listed should apply to both types of orders. To quote the FM the 8-2 is for gas only MY 23 orders orders and FHEV's start on 8-15. The 9-15 first date of scheduling and 10-24 job #1 dates are the same. The 10-21 balance out date is unchanged.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just hope they tell the dealers this!! mine seems to not know what is going on at all!! I told them 3 times if I cant get it for a 2022 to roll it over as soon as they can to a 2023, 9 months and counting !!
Stating the obvious.

Until order guides for '23s are released and trim/options/price changes set down in print applicable to a contract, no dealer is going to "roll over" a '22 order without the tacit and then current approval of any such changes by the customer who placed the initial order.

If your dealer is one those those on their toes, they will at that time initiate contact with you , explain any differences and/or alterations and give you ample time to come to a decision yea or nay (taking a short additional time at that point to weigh the pros and cons before deciding will have, for all intents and purposes, zero impact on your place in line). If your dealer falls into the other camp it may fall to you to make contact at that time. Either way, the assigning of a '22 order to a '23 model will remain on hold until your specific giving of a green light to do so after the process for ordering '23s is opened up.

numike

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stating the obvious.

Until order guides for '23s are released and trim/options/price changes set down in print applicable to a contract, no dealer is going to "roll over" a '22 order without the tacit and then current approval of any such changes by the customer who placed the initial order.

If your dealer is one those those on their toes, they will at that time initiate contact with you , explain any differences and/or alterations and give you ample time to come to a decision yea or nay (taking a short additional time at that point to weigh the pros and cons before deciding will have, for all intents and purposes, zero impact on your place in line). If your dealer falls into the other camp it may fall to you to make contact at that time. Either way, the assigning of a '22 order to a '23 model will remain on hold until your specific giving of a green light to do so after the process for ordering '23s is opened up.
THANK YOU!!
many of the comments on this thread seem to confuse the enemy more than anything else!

Sponsored

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stating the obvious.

to bad the dealer dont know that , im sick of calling ford again and again, and the dealer, and getting 1,000 different answers each time,I never had so much of a problem, its a BIG dealer they have 6-8 stores Mullinax ,in fact I have talked to 3 of them ,and even they (each) have different stories!!?? at each store.last time I called ford, they and told them I did not even get the email notice on whats going on ( of course my dealer acted dumb too) I showed them it, they said nothing they can do, I ask Ford dont you let dealers know whats going on, I really did not get much of an answer.ordered hybrid xlt one opt trailer hitch oct 21. got emal from ford 1st day saying thanks etc.( nothing since then from ford or dealer) I call ford end of each month just to make sure its still ordered. and told my dealer 10 times, if they cant build the 2022, make sure its changed to a 2023well see what goes !!
Sponsored