jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD šŸ˜‰
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, it's not really surprising. It was always kind of ironic that the Lariat had a "vegan leather" interior.... except for actual leather on the steering wheel.
Not surprising at all. If I had to guess, they were still perfecting the materials and sourcing for the leatherette steering wheels.

My dislike about it is that it's too smooth. It doesn't have the grippy texture of the leather it replaces. Can slip out of your hand if you're not careful. Minor but annoying, though I'm okay with it not being leather.
Sponsored

Sirjohn

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Atlas Blue is pretty sharp as well. I suspect many will miss the more vibrant Velocity though.

Not Mavericks unfortunately but here are the two colors side by side for reference.

1663278074058.png
sorry Iā€™m not up to speed and also color deficient, what color is the explorer in this photo?

Sponsored

Onslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caravan
Can you order online or do you have to go to a dealer? Also, what kind of deposit is required? Thanks!

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I understanding this right in that you can select interior color regardless of model?

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Order Guide [PDF] is Here! 1663284044468

still waiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Toyota RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"FORD CO-PILOT360ā„¢ TECHNOLOGY ā— Auto LED High-Beam ā— Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) (Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning, Dynamic Brake Support) ā— Rear View Camera"
This is listed under STANDARD for the XL! Is that right? So the 360 is now standard????

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"FORD CO-PILOT360ā„¢ TECHNOLOGY ā— Auto LED High-Beam ā— Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) (Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning, Dynamic Brake Support) ā— Rear View Camera"
This is listed under STANDARD for the XL! Is that right? So the 360 is now standard????
Those look like standard safety options, the CP360 package has additional tech:

Ford Co-Pilot360TM ā€¢ BLISĀ® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert ā€¢ Lane-Keeping System (Lane-Keeping Aid, Lane-Keeping Alert and Driver Alert System)

Silly that the name is the same.

Sponsored

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think if I had been rolled over to MY23 I would have ordered an Atlas Blue hybrid with the Black Package.

CasaKarl

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Avalanche, Toyota RAV4, Ford CMax
Supposedly orders are now open but my dealer somehow cant access the order process. is ordering really open or not?

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think if I had been rolled over to MY23 I would have ordered an Atlas Blue hybrid with the Black Package.
Yeah I suspect 99.9% of people would not even notice the difference in the two blue colors unless parked right beside each other. I do like the darker shade of atlas, would be nice with black accents.

Kuritzar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT, 2013 Honda Civic LX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you order online or do you have to go to a dealer? Also, what kind of deposit is required? Thanks!
You have to go to a dealer for the actual purchase, you should be able to do the configuration online though. My local dealer said they take a $500 deposit.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hence the name ! Smart way to make seem like brand new thing . Well played ford . If I could just get these wheels Id be happy put them on 22 maverick . And maybe the grill . I donā€™t see how I could get seats .
Sponsored