2023 Order Guide?

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
I thought I had seen a 2023 order guide PDF on this website a little while back but I can not find it now.

Anyone know if there is anything out currently or will we have to wait for the Ford website to update to build 2023 before we know for sure? I stopped by a dealer yesterday and he was saying that they already have a stack of pre orders for the 2023 and they are requiring a $1000 deposit for placing the order from his dealer. I will wait till after the 15th to order but just curious what slight changes will be

Are you new order or rollover from '22? Latest rumours are rollovers will get to order several days before new orders.

So good news is, for us new order people those order guides should be out at least a day or two before we place our orders so won't be a last minute decision.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you new order or rollover from '22? Latest rumours are rollovers will get to order several days before new orders.

So good news is, for us new order people those order guides should be out at least a day or two before we place our orders so won't be a last minute decision.
No, I would be a new order....so yes we will benefit from seeing what others are able to order.... just would like to know already. ;)

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
No, I would be a new order....so yes we will benefit from seeing what others are able to order.... just would like to know already. ;)

Yes me too. Trying to budget how much to set aside for purchase next year. It's irritating it is dragging on this long without any information.

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can only imagine there holding off on the order guide as that will have pricing so they want to wait to last minute to see what they project prices on parts to build might be. I am sure they have all the options and colors long set,.

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
So supposedly according to other threads. Ordering is open for everyone today, even new buyers not rolling over.

But still no order guides available.
Still no prices available. What on earth is going on? Ford really making a mess of this.

Sponsored

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So supposedly according to other threads. Ordering is open for everyone today, even new buyers not rolling over.

But still no order guides available.
Still no prices available. What on earth is going on? Ford really making a mess of this.
Ford says just place your order and dont ask questions, we will give you whatever options we have parts for at the current market price when and if it shows up at the dealer :LOL:

Jim53r88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
AMC Eagles lime my tan one here were OG black plasitc. Only on the sport package did it have the most. However when I went to do a re paint on it I remove all the black plastic only to find all the metal beneath the plastic was gone. Attaching black plastic because its more durable than the metal only catches moisture behind it and rusts out the metal its attached to. Not a fan ever since that. You want to paint the thing black go ahead but plastic cladding on a steel body equals rust death.
IMG_3811-photo-full.jpg
-2y26kwHaFj?w=225&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg

[/QUOTE

Jim53r88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love these AMC 4WD wagons. Stellantis should reintroduce the concept. Subaru does well with their 4WD wagons.
Sponsored