First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought I had seen a 2023 order guide PDF on this website a little while back but I can not find it now.

Anyone know if there is anything out currently or will we have to wait for the Ford website to update to build 2023 before we know for sure? I stopped by a dealer yesterday and he was saying that they already have a stack of pre orders for the 2023 and they are requiring a $1000 deposit for placing the order from his dealer. I will wait till after the 15th to order but just curious what slight changes will be
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You will find the order guide posted here and on the other forums as soon as it is public. They are not published or public yet.

They normally are not public either way (only the dealers access/use them), but in this day and age of the internet and these great vehicle specific forums, someone who works for a dealer usually ends up posting it.

Even after the order guides are published, Ford has a history of not updating the "Build and Price" wizzard on their website for many more weeks after ordering opens. Makes no sense.....I know. But it is currently the case with multiple Ford 2023 vehicles with open order banks that STILL only have the 2022 Build/Price Wizard on ford.com.

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will find the order guide posted here and on the other forums as soon as it is public. They are not published or public yet.

They normally are not public either way (only the dealers access/use them), but in this day and age of the internet and these great vehicle specific forums, someone who works for a dealer usually ends up posting it.

Even after the order guides are published, Ford has a history of not updating the "Build and Price" wizzard on their website for many more weeks after ordering opens. Makes no sense.....I know. But it is currently the case with multiple Ford 2023 vehicles with open order banks that STILL only have the 2022 Build/Price Wizard on ford.com.
Thanks. There had been one on here at one point, a PDF that mentioned a 'black out' package among a couple of other small changes. Anyway just can't seem to find it now

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. There had been one on here at one point, a PDF that mentioned a 'black out' package among a couple of other small changes. Anyway just can't seem to find it now
Ahh, you are thinking about the Tremor package marketing materials. That Tremor flyer had some info that Ford did not probably mean to disclose about OTHER non-Tremor packages. Like the black rims, etc... If you look around for the big post about the Maverick Tremor flyer, you will find the info you remember seeing.

Edit:

Here it is right from Ford. Little nuggets of unintended info being disclosed like mentioning a Black Appearance Package that they otherwise have never publicly talked about or advertised.

"18-in. Unique Machined-face Ebony Aluminum (available in Black Appearance Package)"

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2023/maverick/pdf/2023-Maverick-Tremor-tech-specs.pdf

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, as the poster above mentioned, those were just the specs for the 2023. There is a lot of info on there that they probably didn't mean to leak, but nothing like the order guide. No idea what new/deleted/changes to packages until then.

Sponsored

Jim53r88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was wondering if fog lights would be offered n the 2023 MY. Looks like that they won’t be. But, one never knows.

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
thanks for the info yall.

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"18-in. Unique Machined-face Ebony Aluminum (available in Black Appearance Package)"
I never understood how manufacturers get away with that. They know that the average consumer prefers black over silver or chrome, so the logical thing to do would be to simply make that the default color since making something black costs no more than making it some other color, in fact often its cheaper. Yet instead they make a "black appearance package" with some black badges and what not and charge a fortune for it. Chevy wants something like $250 just for some of their badges to be black instead of chrome or yellow.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I never understood how manufacturers get away with that. They know that the average consumer prefers black over silver or chrome, so the logical thing to do would be to simply make that the default color since making something black costs no more than making it some other color, in fact often its cheaper. Yet instead they make a "black appearance package" with some black badges and what not and charge a fortune for it. Chevy wants something like $250 just for some of their badges to be black instead of chrome or yellow.
Im annoyed by everything being blacked out. I used to do it back in the day to be different. Now everybody and their mother wants it blacked out. Chrome mine up and paint all plastic the same as the body.

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much more black plastic can they apply that isn’t already there and call it a package?

Sponsored

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now everybody and their mother wants it blacked out.
Exactly, everyone and their mother wants it blacked out, so make it the default, and charge you more to be silver/chrome and special. :p

Personally, I don't want black paint, but I do like black badges, grills, etc. Like this is the Santa Cruz non-black vs black-package:

Ford Maverick 2023 Order Guide? SC1.JPG

Ford Maverick 2023 Order Guide? SC2.JPG

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

AMC Eagles lime my tan one here were OG black plasitc. Only on the sport package did it have the most. However when I went to do a re paint on it I remove all the black plastic only to find all the metal beneath the plastic was gone. Attaching black plastic because its more durable than the metal only catches moisture behind it and rusts out the metal its attached to. Not a fan ever since that. You want to paint the thing black go ahead but plastic cladding on a steel body equals rust death.
Ford Maverick 2023 Order Guide? IMG_3811-photo-full
Ford Maverick 2023 Order Guide? -2y26kwHaFj?w=225&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Iron Maiden T-Shirt earns an A+++!

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Black interior with black seats I hope. Non Tremor. :)
agree interior would be nice. But imagine how bad the scuffs will show. No more black on exterior.
Sponsored

Last edited: