John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Am I understanding this right in that you can select interior color regardless of model?

1663284044468.png
I dont beleive so. For my XLT LUX re-ordered this morning, To get the Black interior I miss also buy the Black appearance package. I suspect to get Desert Brown , you have to get the lariat.

Standard interior colour on the XLT is Navy Pier

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just got my order confirmation back from the ford dealer. Was submitted as priority 19. Just had to submit copy of drivers license and sign the order forms. Easy peasy.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does this include removing the orange accents on the XLT model?
On the Lariat with Black Appearance Pkg, it says that all those "trim" pieces are black instead of the coppery color. I suspect that on the XLT model, it likewise replaces all the orange stuff with black.

Since I'm ordering a Cyber Orange Lariat, the black interior pieces will go a LOT better with the exterior... The copper stuff is just enough "off" that I think it would have bugged me over time.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I noticed the rear seat is a single folding bench. I would have liked a 60/40 or any ratio other than 100/0, but Ford must have wanted as few extra wrinkles as necessary with the small refit from 22 to 23.

Sponsored

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
VERY POOR. Wth are they thinking. I have been talking about ordering a Maverick for a while now but I’m aggravated that they eliminated velocity blue. That was THE color.
Changing to White. Stripes will look better on the white. IMO.

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Supposedly orders are now open but my dealer somehow cant access the order process. is ordering really open or not?
It is open. Dealers appear to have different time slots to submit orders to avoid overloading the system.

subiefiles

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Mav Lariat (+lots of Subarus)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have interior photos for the black package yet?

I didn't opt for it on my Lariat order (in Atlas Blue) because I actually really like the brown accents and body-color handles/mirrors over just black ... but i also think the black headlights are a huge improvement over the chrome headlights. I just figure it would be easier and cheaper to source the blacked out headlights later and swap them, than it would be to source a set of seats... but if the interior really is a nicer overall look inside with the black appearance package, i might flip that scenario and get the black package and source some brown seats later...

nathan.wright

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Mazda B2200
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On the Lariat with Black Appearance Pkg, it says that all those "trim" pieces are black instead of the coppery color. I suspect that on the XLT model, it likewise replaces all the orange stuff with black.

Since I'm ordering a Cyber Orange Lariat, the black interior pieces will go a LOT better with the exterior... The copper stuff is just enough "off" that I think it would have bugged me over time.
Yeah I would hope. I am going to hold out on ordering until I can confirm. The guys at the dealership don't seem to know for sure either. Hopefully the Ford website will update soon.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah I would hope. I am going to hold out on ordering until I can confirm. The guys at the dealership don't seem to know for sure either. Hopefully the Ford website will update soon.
Given that the order window is closing soon (possibly 9/21 if the "rumors" are correct"), I would NOT wait to place an order. It's my understanding that you can change your order up to the point where a VIN is assigned.

I'm not quite 100% convinced on the BAP myself, but ordered it anyway, just to get it into the mix. Hopefully if things are constrained, earlier orders will get scheduled before later orders...

But given this is the "black hole" otherwise known as the Maverick Order Scheduling Process, who knows what will happen, much less when it might happen...

Sponsored

Roadrunner11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Atlas Blue is pretty sharp as well. I suspect many will miss the more vibrant Velocity though.

Not Mavericks unfortunately but here are the two colors side by side for reference.

1663278074058.png
Yes, because the VB is the only bright XL color and unlike the AB doesn’t cost more. So tired of gray, gray, gray/blue black and silver. So boring.

Jbuys

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mazda 626, 05 Ford Escape 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Directly from the guide..

1663278407005.png
I think its referring to the 4K Tow Package not being available in the Advanced AWD in the Tremor Package, not the regular AWD in all but the Tremor.

Zombie559

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my order confirmation back from the ford dealer. Was submitted as priority 19. Just had to submit copy of drivers license and sign the order forms. Easy peasy.
I just placed my order yesterday for lariat hybrid priority 10

Zombie559

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Given that the order window is closing soon (possibly 9/21 if the "rumors" are correct"), I would NOT wait to place an order. It's my understanding that you can change your order up to the point where a VIN is assigned.

I'm not quite 100% convinced on the BAP myself, but ordered it anyway, just to get it into the mix. Hopefully if things are constrained, earlier orders will get scheduled before later orders...

But given this is the "black hole" otherwise known as the Maverick Order Scheduling Process, who knows what will happen, much less when it might happen...
Should I have ordered hybrid lariat with the moon roof iv been debating on it

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Should I have ordered hybrid lariat with the moon roof iv been debating on it
I ordered what I wanted regardless of the lead time or supply chain issues. Area 51 Lariat Hybrid with lux and 360 packages, spray in bedliner, mudflaps, moon roof, remote start and bed rails. Not on any timeline so can afford to wait until they get these supply chain issues sorted out.
Sponsored