First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow… the 2023 xlt luxury pkg got cut short compared to the 22. I was bummed for my 10\10 build date and was wishing for a 23 roll over but not so much now.
Sponsored

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks like the "Soft Vinyl Wrapped Steering Wheel" is now standard on the XLT Luxury and Lariat.

On the 2022, the Lariat came with a "Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel" as standard.

The leather wrapped steering wheel was one of the reasons that I stepped up to the Lariat from the XLT.

Does anyone know the difference between the two and is the vinyl a downgrade?
the vinyl has less texture and is like the “leather” seats on the lariat. The actual leather steering wheel has a nice feel, and is a bit more grainy, I like it, it’s a nice upgrade from the plastic feeling XLT wheel. Btw, I got this on my Xlt, no lariat needed, just the lux package

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that the remote control key fob is a stand alone accessory, how can Ford claim in the order guide that all XLT and Lariats have Perimeter Alarm. The same Ford module, part no. KN1Z19A361A, operates both features. Can’t have one without the other. The order guide must be wrong on this feature. Be forewarned!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that the remote control key fob is a stand alone accessory, how can Ford claim in the order guide that all XLT and Lariats have Perimeter Alarm. The same Ford module, part no. KN1Z19A361A, operates both features. Can’t have one without the other. The order guide must be wrong on this feature. Be forewarned!
The Lariat and XLT don't literally use that discrete module. The included system doesn't have shock sensors, for instance. Likely it's integrated into the BCM and/or whatever module is authenticating the PATS while utilizing the stability control vehicle orientation sensors for the inclination alarm.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Atlas Blue is pretty sharp as well. I suspect many will miss the more vibrant Velocity though.

Not Mavericks unfortunately but here are the two colors side by side for reference.

1663278074058.png
Really like the Atlas Blue. Did not get rolled over, so saving the Alto Blue, premium color, which may have gone up to $495 would have been in my pocket from the private offer. There is a silver lining with so many scenarios. Wish every one the best and patience.

Sponsored

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Am I understanding this right in that you can select interior color regardless of model?

1663284044468.png
I noticed this to. Can we now choose an interior color on the Lariat?

OP
OP

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
There's not a specific choice, but rather you can get the Onyx Black interior on a Lariat, so long as you equip it with the Black Appearance Package.

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yes, but only if you choose additional options, like straight Lariat, Black out or Tremor.

XL = Black Onyx/Slate
XLT=Navy Pier/Medium Slate
Lariat=Desert Brown ActiveX

Blackout treatment=Black Onyx (probably ActiveX)
Tremor=Black Onyx ActiveX with Tremor trim

OP
OP

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
If that’s the case, what’s the point getting black appearance package?
The point of the black appearance package is to get the black interior with the lariat or xlt. You cannot cherry pick onyx black interior only, you must get the entire black appearance package in order to get the onyx black interior on xlt or lariat.

Sponsored

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The point of the black appearance package is to get the black interior with the lariat or xlt. You cannot cherry pick onyx black interior only, you must get the entire black appearance package in order to get the onyx black interior on xlt or lariat.
I understand that. I was just making a point to the question. I order it myself.

john17056

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M240i, 2023 Maverick Lariat Lux ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow… the 2023 xlt luxury pkg got cut short compared to the 22. I was bummed for my 10\10 build date and was wishing for a 23 roll over but not so much now.
True, but you'll also see that the package price was reduced as well. If you need all the content from the 22 lux pkg, they can be had as stand alone options.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Dealer just called and said they should have my order confirmation from Ford by the end of the day. I'm not in any hurry so ordered a few items on the short list. Area 51 Lariat Hybrid with lux package, Co-pilot and co-pilot assist, spray in bedliner, Tie Down Rails, Remote Start, Moon Roof and splash guards. Plan to flat tow this behind our motor home which is also on a long back order.

Last edited:

nathan.wright

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Mazda B2200
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting notes:
Lariat FWD is now Hybrid only
Black Appearance Package not available with FX4
Black Appearance Package includes Black Onyx interior, available on XLT & Lariat
*There are more changes but most have already been posted
Does this include removing the orange accents on the XLT model?
Sponsored