2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, common sense is strong in me.

If it was Ford's fault, I would be pissed as hell at them.

But it's not. They're not responsible for a war in Ukraine, Covid shutdowns in China, chip shortages, labor shortages and so on.

I got nothing from Ford for six or seven months after my order confirmation. I didn't care because guess what?

THEY HAD NOTHING TO TELL ME.

Then I got an email telling me my build was scheduled. And an email telling my my order was complete. And then an email telling me it had been shipped.

Anything more than that would have been useless and annoying.

My attitude is that if you've got nothing useful to say, shut the hell up. Telling me we don't know when your truck will be built over and over again for months would be stupid and irritating. That would piss me off a lot more than the silence until they had something informative to say.
Settle down there sport.
Ford communicating “there are delays stay tuned” us useless and annoying.
Sponsored

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Settle down there sport.
Ford communicating “there are delays stay tuned” us useless and annoying.
Yes. Because unless you are an ignorant idiot, you know that there are supply chain constraints. And unless you're a dumbass, you know that means there will be delays in your build.

And since you're whining about it, that tells me a lot about you. To the ignore list you go.

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. Because unless you are an ignorant idiot, you know that there are supply chain constraints. And unless you're a dumbass, you know that means there will be delays in your build.

And since you're whining about it, that tells me a lot about you. To the ignore list you go.
LOL

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Then again some people just seem to want to be dissatisfied no matter the circumstance.
Ain't that the God's honest truth. People can find something to be ticked off about in just about anything nowadays.

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Being dissatisfied with the product and the delivery of the product are two different things. Not sure why you can't seperate those two.

Ike

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick EB 2.0L Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"Owners" in this article being the key word. Plenty of people that want to be owners right now that are very dissatisfied 😅
Yes, frustrating to wait! In my opinion, after waiting almost 8 months for my Lariat 2.0 EB and driving it past 4 months it was more than worth the wait!! It's a great little truck. Once you get in yours and drive it you'll forget about the long frustrating wait and just smile while other drivers turn their heads!!

FESTUS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We love our Mav. guess you could say that we were one of the lucky ones as we ordered our truck in June 2022 and got in in Oct 2022,Ours is the 2.0 eco XLT with lux pkg . Its very versitale and really fun to drive. 14 months and 6000 trouble free miles. As for complainers, the vehicle or whatever they purchase could be perfect and they would complain about it. some people are never satisfied no matter what

Ike

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick EB 2.0L Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, frustrating to wait! In my opinion, after waiting almost 8 months for my Lariat 2.0 EB and driving it past 4 months it was more than worth the wait!! It's a great little truck. Once you get in yours and drive it you'll forget about the long frustrating wait and just smile while other drivers turn their heads!!
Agreed! I waited five months and absolutely worth the wait. I'm 68 years old and owned a little of everything you can drive. It drives great, still turns heads, low cost of ownership and has been 100% reliable. Considering some of the issues posted on this forum, the Maverick is a well built car/truck for the money.

Sponsored

Patriot-ceramics

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patriot-ceramics.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 GTI, '11 Infiniti FX35, '23 Atlas Blue Mave XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some people aren't happy unless they have something to be "outraged" about. What a miserable way to live their life.
Some people?
Don't they call them liberals?
😆 🤣;)

FESTUS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We love our 2022 XLT wouldnt trade it for anything.
Sponsored