First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got an email from my dealer letting me know the location of my truck. Assembly was completed on April 19....and now it is sitting in a rail car in a BIG train yard in Nogales, Mexico just over the border from Arizona. Ferrocarrilera, Nogales, Sonora, Mexico to be exact.
I am guessing it will sit there until semi-truck transport is available to carry it the rest of the way to Florida.....OR.....maybe it's a customs thing and once that's done the train will bring it closer to Florida and then transfer to a truck. Who knows? At any rate, it is SUPPOSED to get to my dealer by May 16-22.
I would be surprised if it was off loaded onto a truck, most vehicles on a train car stay on a train car until they reach a bulk unloading yard In your state. At that time they are loaded onto a auto carrier and delivered to your dealer. Mine has been catching rays in Nogales for several weeks now…😖
Sponsored

wulff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does the train”tracker” give you any more info? Mine says something about phoenix on the 30th but I’m not sure what any of the technical terms mean

Hammey13

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Should be United Road

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

You may have to refresh the page a few times to get the "i'm not a robot" verificatin to show before you can use it, for me it only worked with google chrome. Once you get your load number you can create an account and track whatever is going to your dealerhisp
I talked with FORD using their "Chat" (very helpful by the way) function and on 4/28 they told me that my truck was in Junction Point in Nogal Az with a delivery date of May 3rd. She (FORD) followed up and told me they should be updating the system on 4/29 in the morning. So i followed up today, now they told me its on Ramp 2G in Port Wilmington, DE as of 4/28... but my delivery date is now 5/10. Its going to Chapman Ford (about 1.5 hours away) in PA. (sidenote Hybrid Lariat build 3/30 for those interested.)

Anyway my question is where did you register your email address on the unitedroad site? I have the load number, but other than seeing the "*Register your email to associate it with this Destination." i have no idea. I assumed you clicked on the "contact us" page and use the general request for inquiry?

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I talked with FORD using their "Chat" (very helpful by the way) function and on 4/28 they told me that my truck was in Junction Point in Nogal Az with a delivery date of May 3rd. She (FORD) followed up and told me they should be updating the system on 4/29 in the morning. So i followed up today, now they told me its on Ramp 2G in Port Wilmington, DE as of 4/28... but my delivery date is now 5/10. Its going to Chapman Ford (about 1.5 hours away) in PA. (sidenote Hybrid Lariat build 3/30 for those interested.)

Anyway my question is where did you register your email address on the unitedroad site? I have the load number, but other than seeing the "*Register your email to associate it with this Destination." i have no idea. I assumed you clicked on the "contact us" page and use the general request for inquiry?
I also had delays going to Chapman in PA, apparently most of their vehicles get routed through another rail head so mine "got lost in the system" and I waited over 2 weeks to get from Wilmington to Chapman.

As for the OVISS login, it's been quite a while since I registered and I'm not sure but I don't see anywhere to register on my PC chrome browser.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else experienced this,

my truck was offloaded at RU2G and I have the load number from United Road. This morning the date on my window sticker updated fron 4/25/2022 to 4/30/2022. I was happy to see any action. Then about two hours later I checked and it returned to 4/25/2022. Anyone have ideas on why this would happen?

Sponsored

West_MD_Tea

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have not received any update on ordertrack website for almost a month in regards to shipping information. Does this mean it has not actually shipped?

Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links Screenshot_20220425-103221_Chrome

Hammey13

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have not received any update on ordertrack website for almost a month in regards to shipping information. Does this mean it has not actually shipped?

Screenshot_20220425-103221_Chrome.jpg
I don't think so, i would call or use the chat function and ask ford a status of your truck. They have been very helpful in giving me my latest update.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mean if your VIN showed up in the link I posted? If so, no, that just gives you the load number which you can use to look up your vehicle once you sign into the OVISS site. If you did sign into the OVISS site and looked up your load number associated with your dealer it would show an actual delivery receipt that you could click on and see that the driver got a signature when they dropped it off at the dealer.
I just now had a live chat with the guys from United Road and ford loads every VIN into their data base. It does not mean they will be the one that convoys it to your dealer. Nice guy but seemed tired of The phone calls.

jackyjack8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Area 51 Lariat Luxury copilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been checking palsapp site to see when it would get trucked from the rail to my dealership. Never showed that it was scheduled but my dealership just said it arrived. So take that into consideration. It might just not show up

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So today I checked the VIN tracking site. Houston we have lift off...well at least PRODUCTION status! Here is my info;
Carbonized Gray
XLT
Hybrid
Remove spray in liner and 360
Reservation date 6/14/21
Order date: 8/3/21
Production via VIN tracker 5/6/22
Production Week according to Dealer 5/9/22
Never got an email from for except acceptance of my reservation.
Dealer is saying maybe end of June first of July for Delivery. 🤞

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

MaverickTruckClub Order Tracker Tool w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
How do you use the Module link? I've put my VIN and get a file to download, but I don't know what program to use to open the file. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
How do you use the Module link? I've put my VIN and get a file to download, but I don't know what program to use to open the file. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.
If you don't actually see lines of letters and numbers there's not thing see. It always has that download option regardless of whether they have populated or not. I also don't think you can really see anything in the hex file but you will see about 900 lines of letters and numbers on the initial page (Not the download) once your modules do populate. It sounds like yours haven't yet?

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@Delzona It will look like this when you scroll down. I didn’t click download.

Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links 27E50516-44ED-475C-890E-484E0D7F1741

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Delzona It will look like this when you scroll down. I didn’t click download.

27E50516-44ED-475C-890E-484E0D7F1741.jpeg
Ok that's what I was expecting to see. All that is showing up is

Vehicle Data4BF7 FFFF FF3F

As @FakeCowboy has said it would seem that module are not ready yet.
Dr. FORDenstein hasn't applied the "juice" to my modules yet because nothing is "alive".
Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links Meme 268

• Haha
Reactions: Aza

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just so you don't get too frustrated by not seeing anything or only some things . . . our PCMs never showed up . . . even when I checked after we received our Maverick.
Sponsored