First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V & firebird T/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a heads up! Did you read the post that say those OEM mud flaps wear the paint of truck where they make contact with the fenders?
I put a Clear strip before attaching the Flaps
Sponsored

Oldguy66

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, Sienna, HR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to pick up my Maverick Hybrid at the dealer for repairs (2nd time for this issue). It keeps getting a "Shift SYS Fault" that immobilizes the truck for an hour or more. The dealer reset the stored faults, told me it works as designed. (HaHa) When I got in to drive home, the Fault came on.... The truck was immobilized right at the service entrance.... They're going to look at it again.... gave me a ride home. Gee thanks, Ford.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20220919 Fault

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Went to pick up my Maverick Hybrid at the dealer for repairs (2nd time for this issue). It keeps getting a "Shift SYS Fault" that immobilizes the truck for an hour or more. The dealer reset the stored faults, told me it works as designed. (HaHa) When I got in to drive home, the Fault came on.... The truck was immobilized right at the service entrance.... They're going to look at it again.... gave me a ride home. Gee thanks, Ford.

20220919 Fault.jpg
Lemon Law, if this is the 2nd time and they can't fix it, demand a new truck, Yeah, it's a wait, but something isn't right..

Oldguy66

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, Sienna, HR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Eagle11, I think you are right.

Sponsored

BarrelProofMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT / Catcus / Lux / FX4 / 4K
Got another 1/2ton of topsoil today….well the loader got a β€˜little’ over zealous and filled the 1ton bag to the top! Needless to say anxiety kicked in and the 20min drive was a little dicey. 55mph and the truck was basically wanting to steer itself. I was thankful for the extra dirt and at $37 who wouldn’t be. The truck hit a new personal goal on squats today and hopefully never again.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 17CD50A0-4E77-43BF-9096-4637C704B94B

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? AC104FBD-0BE6-40F8-AEB8-6C3B4365B15B

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked it up! Ordered in early October 2021.
Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 8.30.10 AM.png
Man, Iconic Silver looks good on the Maverick. Sometimes wished I had ordered the Iconic Silver instead of VB. Good looking truck.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry VB all the way. Nice truck and great location. Have some fun in it.
I know what you mean. When I was ordering my truck last October, I went back and forth on colors and considered buying an XLT to get a red truck, but the interior just didn't fit for me. I even considered a Lariat and I kind'a like the interior with red, but my wife didn't like the tan in the Lariat interior. I was remembering back when I had other blue metallic trucks or cars and they were some of my favorites and fairly easy to take car of. And, my dad always bought blue vehicles, so as kind'a tribute to Dad, I got the VB.

Yes, East Texas on our little Lake is a great location to retire.

Sponsored

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MachE 4EX 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Getting ready for Hurricane Ian. The first two stations I tried were out of gas. The 3rd attempt was successful.

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, please be careful. Get water and ice at the least.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Getting ready for Hurricane Ian. The first two stations I tried were out of gas. The 3rd attempt was successful.
Be careful and be safe...oh yeah, get some gas.;)

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
We started to harvest the the last of the produce before temps get to much colder. The Mav is the perfect little truck to drive down the side of the garden and stow the produce in the bed. It makes it so much easier than having to carry everything all the way back to the house.

This was just the first picking. We will head back out tomorrow morning to harvest for a couple of more hours.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_20220926_132619606

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We started to harvest the the last of the produce before temps get to much colder. The Mav is the perfect little truck to drive down the side of the garden and stow the produce in the bed. It makes it so much easier than having to carry everything all the way back to the house.

This was just the first picking. We will head back out tomorrow morning to harvest for a couple of more hours.

IMG_20220926_132619606.jpg
Makes me hungry just looking at the beautiful veggies. Great job.
Sponsored