Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XLT 4K FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Installed a TonnoPro soft cover and Ford OEM mudflaps

mav-mud-1.jpg
mav-tonno.jpg
Just a heads up! Did you read the post that say those OEM mud flaps wear the paint of truck where they make contact with the fenders?

Sponsored

bomberxl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL, Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brought home our new French patio door
(I’m a dummy for not just renting one of those trailers in the background and saving myself a trip)

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 12611145-D668-4A0A-9D75-93F62EC50C27

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I stopped in Kingman Arizona at In-N-Out Burger on my way to Las Vegas when I came out of in N out Burger it took me about a half an hour to leave because of all the people that were around my Maverick and came up while I was talking to other people it seemed like they had never seen a Maverick before not sure why but there was a huge gathering of people that asked several questions about it I've had the Maverick for about 2 months now and I've never had that kind of response before that was my day πŸ€”

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I stopped in Kingman Arizona at In-N-Out Burger on my way to Las Vegas when I came out of in N out Burger it took me about a half an hour to leave because of all the people that were around my Maverick and came up while I was talking to other people it seemed like they had never seen a Maverick before not sure why but there was a huge gathering of people that asked several questions about it I've had the Maverick for about 2 months now and I've never had that kind of response before that was my day πŸ€”
I get this a lot. Yesterday when I was getting fuel, I had a Dodge Ram owner come over and checked it out. When I told him I average 600 miles a tank, he perked up, he averages less than 300.

thehazguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Roadmaster Wagon - 57 Chevy 210-80 Firebird
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a heads up! Did you read the post that say those OEM mud flaps wear the paint of truck where they make contact with the fenders?
Thanks for the heads up. Not worried. Black truck, paint touches up pretty easy

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I get this a lot. Yesterday when I was getting fuel, I had a Dodge Ram owner come over and checked it out. When I told him I average 600 miles a tank, he perked up, he averages less than 300.
And he would likely have had a stroke if you casually mentioned that your "empty" tank holds 13.8 gallons. In the RAM, that's what would be called an "appetizer" for the Hemi...

Can't wait to get mine. (It's "in transit" and is supposed to arrive at the dealership in a few days!)

Islandman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
More pics

20220918_110038.jpg

20220918_110049_HDR.jpg
These are truly great looking and add visual interest to your Maverick as well as break up the bright color a bit. May I ask where you picked these up? TIA.

Islandman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know right! Purchased our Maverick in January and was involved in a car show since then especially in through March. Would come out from food shopping and we would have 5 or more people waiting for us to look at the Mav. Where I live I had almost everyone in the neighborhood stop by to take a look. Unbelievable!
Sponsored