First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agree about Tim. Really appreciate all he does, professionalism, working and digging for info and being so well respected by all! If lived within a days drive, would have considered buying from him.
Sponsored

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agree about Tim. Really appreciate all he does, professionalism, working and digging for info and being so well respected by all! If lived within a days drive, would have considered buying from him.
Honestly my wife and I considered flying in from Florida and driving one home from Long Mcarthur. Ended up ordering locally just to save the vacation days, but kinda wish I'd have just made the drive.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I added the Lariat Lux package to my truck and not only did the Lux package increase, but my whole truck price increased as well for thr Lariat trim. They want me to sign a new Build sheet, but will that negate any future price protection I have?

Sponsored

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Multiple people are saying that although the price has gone up on previously ordered vehicles that Ford will rebate the dealers the difference.

I hope you're right! thanks

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you're right! thanks

Never mind, you are right :() . Thank goodness. That felt super crappy for the last 18 hours or so. Changing the price for some, b/c they did not get delivery, due to no fault of their own. Phew, that would be wrong. Classic bait and switch.
False alarms are not fun!

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can all stop fretting. Tim Bartz has clarified the issue. If your order was already in, you're price protected:

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This whole thing is a cluster f**k and it still isn't clear what will happen when the invoices for Mavericks ordered many months go but not yet invoiced are produced.

What does it mean that Ford will "rebate the dealers" and how is this done? What will show on the invoice? Where has this been documented?

I'm in the not happy camp right now, especially given Ford sent our the dealer notice mid-holiday break making it a PITA to get clarity either from the dealer (who has been responsive but essentially says we will have to wait to see what occurs when the invoice is produced and that we've given everything to Ford with respect to the COVP system).

As an aside, he Ford ordering system has a disclaimer on in the DORA app that says "This is not an invoice", aka their out when they don't want to price protect.

Does anyone out there know how the " orders signed and dated ...and received by Ford Motor...on or before December 30, 2021" is accomplished? Is this via COVP or yet another system?

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone out there know how the " orders signed and dated ...and received by Ford Motor...on or before December 30, 2021" is accomplished? Is this via COVP or yet another system?
I agree that Ford should have released this a week earlier or week later when Corporate people were available to answer questions. My take on it is if you are correctly in the ROVP, you have a valid RETAIL order and are price protected. No need to get all worked up over nothing. Relax, and I'm sure Tim Bartz will have the definitive answer next week.

Sponsored

psklenar

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T
After seeing Tim's livecast last night I wrote to my sales rep to ask if he knew what the deal was (this morning I saw that Tim has reported that confirmed orders before the date will be honored at the sold price). And my guy basically agreed with that ...

" I talked with our sales manager for you about this, and he confirmed that the factory orders have price protection. So even though pricing for the Mavericks is increasing, your order is date and time stamped and we will still sell you the truck for the original price quoted. (Ford will reimburse the dealership for the price difference). I hope this answers your question!"

pat----

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to my dealer today and someone there told me the price was going up. I saw the order on their computer system and it did reflect the price increase on the moonroof. My order was placed with a DORA and I did receive an email from Ford confirming it back in October.

This shit needs to get straightened out. I have no intention of waiting until April to get a vehicle only to find out they raised the price yet again.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just heard from my dealer, five star Ford, NRH, TX. Y'all, they have been one of the good ones. Everything they have been saying along the way has been in line with FMJ.

Anywho, I hope your dealers are the same.

Ford Maverick 🔺 Price Increase: 2022 Maverick XLT, Lariat, Options & Packages (For Orders Placed Beginning 12/27) Screenshot_20211230-085745

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are stock orders price protected as well? I have a stock order that was just built and shipped to my dealer.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are stock orders price protected as well? I have a stock order that was just built and shipped to my dealer.
Good question - do you have a buyers sheet signed by the dealer.
Sponsored