SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thabnnks for clarifying that, I hadn't noticed before... as strange as it is. In the end, I would want CoPilot anyway, at my age...
You really also want adaptive cruise, which is only on Lariats with the Luxury package. I hate that package combo that mfgs force (it's a pretty broad "requirement" these days to have a fully loaded vehicle).
Sponsored

Onslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caravan
Cruise control, on even a minimally-busy freeway, is worthless without adaptive. I have a Toyota with it and wondering what took so long for this kinds of technology to arrive.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cruise control, on even a minimally-busy freeway, is worthless without adaptive. I have a Toyota with it and wondering what took so long for this kinds of technology to arrive.
I wouldn't say "worthless", but I really dislike non-adaptive-cruise after having it in my daily drivers for the last 6yrs.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn't say "worthless", but I really dislike non-adaptive-cruise after having it in my daily drivers for the last 6yrs.
honestly though… when its the only thing you want out of a 8000 dollar price increase…. I’m personally fine with regular cruise. I can think of a lot of things to spend 8k on

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
honestly though… when its the only thing you want out of a 8000 dollar price increase…. I’m personally fine with regular cruise. I can think of a lot of things to spend 8k on
I would much prefer an a la carte approach, but I want leather, heated seats, and ACC, so here we are... It's a bit annoying though.

Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would much prefer an a la carte approach, but I want leather, heated seats, and ACC, so here we are... It's a bit annoying though.
Ya thats fair. I also found it weird that lux doesn’t mean leather lol and leather doesn’t mean heated seats… like… you have to get both lariat and lux package to get the two things most people want from their seats.

Anyways i decided to go with xlt. No lux. I’m just getting the heated seats and a katzkin leather package installed before i pick up my truck. 🤷‍♂️ cheaper and custom. But again, i dont care about adaptive cruise, etc. everyones different.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Knew this was going to happen.
Personally, I don't consider the projected price increases
Knew this was going to happen.
personally, I don't consider the projected price increases to be very much! I pleased that they aren't anything to be upset about.....at least I am not. If it makes that much difference to a prospective buyer, I tend to think those persons should probably not buy a brand new vehicle. I would gladly pay all these small increases right NOW if it were required to get my Maverick built for sure i the next 3o-45 days!

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Personally, I don't consider the projected price increases

personally, I don't consider the projected price increases to be very much! I pleased that they aren't anything to be upset about.....at least I am not. If it makes that much difference to a prospective buyer, I tend to think those persons should probably not buy a brand new vehicle. I would gladly pay all these small increases right NOW if it were required to get my Maverick built for sure i the next 3o-45 days!
Yeah, they weren't a lot. And only impacted EB orders from December 27-January 27. 30 days.
Sponsored