First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would pull it. I'm sure there are gonna be a ton of tonneau aftermarket options in the coming year that may or may not be better than what's offered from Ford. I'm banking on a Peragon cover. They already do one for the F-150 and Ranger. Mav seems like a no brainer.

https://www.peragon.com/
I pulled my add-on accessories last Saturday. The Ford Parts are now open for Maverick and I have seen Maverick-specific tonneau covers on Car ID. The hard roll up is less than the Ford and delivery is 1-4 weeks on most covers.
https://www.carid.com/2022-ford-maverick-accessories/
https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/maverick/2022.html
My dealer said to come back when the truck gets scheduled and I can order the tonneau cover, WT floor mats, Hood deflector and mud flaps. The Ford parts were not available on Saturday but they opened it up yesterday.
I did not want to take the chance that one of those items would delay my build. Now the accessories are available but I won't order them until I get a schedule.

Alto Blue Lariat, Luxury Package, 360, Hybrid

jmjjr6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You, like the rest of us, have been diagnosed with BuildMyMaverickObsessionitis...most cases are expected to heal on their own over the next few months.
Take a Chevy for the build my maverick symptoms . Then call me in the morning.

Twalls

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Mazda MX-5 Miata
WOW, that is quick from order to scheduled! I have the exact same truck in production this week. XLT Lux FX4 w/ 4K Area 51
Wow congrats!! Maybe I should ADD the off road AWD as that's what seems to be getting pulled for quick turn around from order to build date. I have the XLT LUX Ecoboost 360 but just FWD

Brit24

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Malibu
Ordered last week on 9/2 and scheduled for production email received today 9/9 for October 25.

XLT
Hot Pepper Red
2.0 EB
AWD
FX4
Floor Liners w/Carpeted Mats
Spray-In Bed liner

ordered at Fred Grande Ford Richmond, MI

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ordered last week on 9/2 and scheduled for production email received today 9/9 for October 25.

XLT
Hot Pepper Red
2.0 EB
AWD
FX4
Spray-In Bed liner

Wow what a turnaround, congrats! Macomb County represent.

Tjmse

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
the whole process is so insane to me as there appears to be no way to understand who gets pulled to be built and who doesn't.
I ordered 6/9 and have gotten my confirmation email that same day. Nothing since. I don’t get it either.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 6/9 and have gotten my confirmation email that same day. Nothing since. I don’t get it either.
There are 2 major reasons why you have not been scheduled...your dealer allocations and/or constraints on option(s) that you ordered. I ordered EB 2.0 in June and I have not been scheduled yet. My dealer, Granger Ford, only received 5 allocations for the whole month of October!

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

‘02?
I just want my ‘92 Toyota PU, with the Swiss cheese frame, to just stay together ‘till my Lariat hybrid comes!

Yeah I order from on of the bigger dealerships Group in Indiana. It not skin off my back the longer the bigger the downpayment but I just have to keep my old 02 honda running till it gets here

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

XLT
Hot Pepper Red
2.0 EB
AWD
FX4
Spray-In Bed liner

put in your powerball numbers and share you got it !

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If any of us in indiana around indy get one forst we should try to have a meet up likw the jeepers so we can all see one in person.

My sells guy said he would let me know if they get a trainer and I will pass that information along as well
Much appreciated on the info, and, yeah, maybe develop an Indiana Maverick hand signal. LOL

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m making sure I never order a vehicle early ever again, because it doesn’t mean a thing.
Shenanigans?! I placed my order Friday for the exact same set up and no email :(
You guys. This is not just a first come first serve queue. If you spent time reading about allocations and restraints, you would likely know with reasonable certainty why you haven't been scheduled.

* How many allocations has your dealer gotten? If they are small and in a region with few orders, this number might be ZERO. Call them and ask.
* Do you have ANY options that are restricted? What options do you have. Tell us.
* Are you at a big dealership that has been getting allocation but you are still just a bit back in line?
*Did your dealer place your order as stock and not retail? If so... You won't get scheduled. Tell us your last know priority code
Sponsored

Last edited: