2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would be afraid to take it back to your Ford dealership, as they may want to hold onto it until Q4...
Oh I'm not going back to the dealership until I get something official from Ford.
Sponsored

Sounder206

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My truck has been shipped as of yesterday. Ford Chat rep gave me an ETA to dealer on the week of June 22nd.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sitting at the railyard waiting to be unloaded it seems (based on calling the railroad tracking phone numbers). My original delivery estimate range got bumped further into June on the Ford Tracker, but the "last update" field remains at the original date. Gotta love Ford. They are trying to provide more accurate and numerous data points, yet in that effort are failing on some (like changing/updating the estimated delivery dates but not updating the "last update" field).

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have resigned myself to a long delay at this point, possibly into October or whatever. If it ends up getting delivered (and they are allowed to actually sell it to me) sooner, that's great. If not, It's just one more pothole on this long, strange trip... 🤷‍♂️

giphy-downsized.gif
Have they said if your vehicle in particular is on delivery hold? Or is that only for directly affected VINs?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have they said if your vehicle in particular is on delivery hold? Or is that only for directly affected VINs?
As of earlier today, while some folks reported that their VIN showed as needing the recall on the Ford website, mine still showed no recalls. I’ll keep checking & keep my fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As of earlier today, while some folks reported that their VIN showed as needing the recall on the Ford website, mine still showed no recalls. I’ll keep checking & keep my fingers crossed.
Hopefully it all works out. It would really suck if you weren't able to take your long-awaited Maverick because of the damn recall.

DDobro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got the call. Maverick is in .... come pick it up. I asked about the Safety Notice. They said your Maverick is not affected. Ford web site does not list vin under recall.
I have an appt. to pick it up tomorrow a.m.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just called Norfolk Southern. Got a garbled status, but my Google skills are strong.

RMTY Mixing Center, Voltz Missouri.

RMTY means "released empty" (released back to the railroad empty). The Voltz mixing center is a major hub for auto transport. Both incoming and outgoing.

So now I wait for a semi truck driver to take it to Salina Kansas!

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just called Norfolk Southern. Got a garbled status, but my Google skills are strong.

RMTY Mixing Center, Voltz Missouri.

RMTY means "released empty" (released back to the railroad empty). The Voltz mixing center is a major hub for auto transport. Both incoming and outgoing.

So now I wait for a semi truck driver to take it to Salina Kansas!
Did your dates on the tracker change? I noticed mine did. Mine were pushed back about a week. Now it says 6/3 to 6/13. I wonder if mine is sitting with yours in Kansas City. On last weeks update with Tim, its ETA was 5/28. Well, we missed that.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did your dates on the tracker change? I noticed mine did. Mine were pushed back about a week. Now it says 6/3 to 6/13. I wonder if mine is sitting with yours in Kansas City. On last weeks update with Tim, its ETA was 5/28. Well, we missed that.
Yes and no......

My estimated delivery window had changed about a week ago to be 5/29- 6/11. It had been 05/20/2023 - 06/02/2023 before that.

BUT.....the "Last Update" date did not change when the delivery range changed. Which was weird. It remained as essentially the same date it was shipped.

When I check the tracker today, I now see a new "Last Update" date of today (6/2/23), but the estimated delivery range remains as 5/29- 6/11.

LM called me earlier this morning and mentioned something about 6/7/23, so I think that might be the internal estimated delivery day. The dealers seem to usually have a slightly tighter range than the online tracker.

Sponsored

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes and no......

My estimated delivery window had changed about a week ago to be 5/29- 6/11. It had been 05/20/2023 - 06/02/2023 before that.

BUT.....the "Last Update" date did not change when the delivery range changed. Which was weird. It remained as essentially the same date it was shipped.

When I check the tracker today, I now see a new "Last Update" date of today (6/2/23), but the estimated delivery range remains as 5/29- 6/11.

LM called me earlier this morning and mentioned something about 6/7/23, so I think that might be the internal estimated delivery day. The dealers seem to usually have a slightly tighter range than the online tracker.
I noticed the same thing, that the last update hadn’t changed since it shipped…. Until today. I just went and looked when you said yours changed. My last update now says last updated 6/2/2023; go figure. I don’t really trust the tracker, just found it interesting. Our Bronco Sport’s dates changed four times and then it just showed up. So fingers crossed our Mavericks just show up; especially if they are off the railcar.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I noticed the same thing, that the last update hadn’t changed since it shipped…. Until today. I just went and looked when you said yours changed. My last update now says last updated 6/2/2023; go figure. I don’t really trust the tracker, just found it interesting. Our Bronco Sport’s dates changed four times and then it just showed up. So fingers crossed our Mavericks just show up; especially if they are off the railcar.
Agree. I really want to book my flight. I have a somewhat narrow window of time in mid-June where I could make it happen. If not, I need to wait a couple weeks. I plan to go to the meetup in August as well, but don't want to wait that long for delivery. But also don't want to drive from Salina to Seattle and then back to Salina (and then back to Seattle a second time) within a few weeks. I at least want a short break between cross country road trips. Haha.

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Agree. I really want to book my flight. I have a somewhat narrow window of time in mid-June where I could make it happen. If not, I need to wait a couple weeks. I plan to go to the meetup in August as well, but don't want to wait that long for delivery. But also don't want to drive from Salina to Seattle and then back to Salina (and then back to Seattle a second time) within a few weeks. I at least want a short break between cross country road trips. Haha.
Totally get it. That happened with the Sport. We basically had to leave it up there for a month due to when it came in. The timing sucked. I’m hoping it comes in this week, otherwise it might need to sit for another 2-4 weeks until we can make it up there.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys. GUYS. I got it. I picked it up today from Chapman on the Blvd in Philly. I’ll try to post pics tomorrow. Not affected by the recall. Everything was smooth as butter. And it's *fantastic*. Got 40.4 MPG in mostly highway and up mountains driving today for ~130 miles. After NINETEEN MONTHS AND ONE DAY IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Guys. GUYS. I got it. I picked it up today from Chapman on the Blvd in Philly. I’ll try to post pics tomorrow. Not affected by the recall. Everything was smooth as butter. And it's *fantastic*. Got 40.4 MPG in mostly highway and up mountains driving today for ~130 miles. After NINETEEN MONTHS AND ONE DAY IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
I'm glad you got your Mav and avoided the recall jail.
Sponsored