First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my 45 day letter at 7:33 and my build date email at 10:30 so you can get both in the same day 🤷🏼‍♂️.
Sponsored

jahl

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, I haven't been evaluating other options this evening...

Interestingly enough, the salesmen I spoke to both expressed exasperation with Ford's scheduling process.
A car salesman telling someone what they likely want to hear, speaking like a true friend, shocking. No possible way they would benefit whatsoever by endearing themselves to you and getting a sale now which would also possibly give them an abandoned order Maverick this summer.

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, I haven't been evaluating other options this evening...

Interestingly enough, the salesmen I spoke to both expressed exasperation with Ford's scheduling process.

20230316_183452.jpg
I'm sure you said a hundred times but what priority are you ? I was REALLY hoping for you today.

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m with you…. Ordered 12/23/21 and still nothing!!!!
Welcome to the club. 10/21 for me and still nothing. :(
I feel bad for you guys. At this point there should be no excuse for Ford not scheduling anyone who ordered in '21, and dealer allocations shouldn't matter.

Sponsored

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do fleet orders have the same vin # sequence as the retail?
De numbers don't add up
If ford is building a lote more mavericks a week the what vin numbers get scheduled
Sound like I'm missing something

brandless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150, F150, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well whaddaya know...

• ⏰ Time email was received: 11:28am EDT
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 5/8/23
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN: 3FTTW8E32PRA430XX
  • 🛻 All relevant build info: Carbonized Gray Hybrid XLT Lux w/ CP-360
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable: Live in VA, bought in PA
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 10/26/21, no MY22 VIN, re-ordered 9/16/22
  • 🕺 Dealer : Chapman-Horsham, PA
Still nothing showing in Ford account, but baby steps... :)
Congrats!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sure you said a hundred times but what priority are you ? I was REALLY hoping for you today.
10. They put everyone there.

I will say when I mentioned to the first salesman who approached me (not mine) and told him I was a Maverick order looking at alternatives, his tone changed when he started talking about the Maverick. You could tell he was just as frustrated with the entire thing as I was. Basically, their allocations are nowhere close to what they should be based on Ford's own math. He asked if I had a VIN and once I told him no, he was like "don't expect it before the 4th of July, then."

When I spoke to my actual salesman, he pretty much echoed what the first one said. He then told me about their just-over-invoice and interest deals on the MY22 Explorers and F-150s they have in stock (F-150s are 2.9 up to 72 months; 4.9 for 84 months).

Basically, I could get a MY22 Explorer Limited for just $10,000 more than I would have paid for my Maverick. I told my salesman to run me the numbers tomorrow. They told me they will apply my $500 Maverick deposit on whatever I decide to buy and will keep the Maverick order open. I then get right of first refusal when it comes in since it is still in my name. If I decide to pass on it, then they will sell to one of the 84 people on their waiting list.

All that to say, I'm not going anywhere even if I buy the Explorer. Depending on what offer they can make on the Escape when the Maverick comes in, we may still get it. My wife thinks the Maverick is a perfect size for her.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do fleet orders have the same vin # sequence as the retail?
De numbers don't add up
If ford is building a lote more mavericks a week the what vin numbers get scheduled
Sound like I'm missing something
VINs are sequential. Fleet, Stock, Retail. Doesn't matter. Once scheduled, it gets the next one in line.

Sponsored

brandless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT Luxe Hybrid. 10/15/2021 yes 2021 - 517 days ago. Scheduled today for week of 5/1… with delays and transportation I will likely make the “Triple Nickel” club but I will be smiling when I do. Best of luck to all of you!!
Another old timer taken off the lists...

brandless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see a VIN in my online account, but no email - am I getting my hopes up too much? Or is this for real on literally day #500?

VIN 3FTTW8E3XPRA48xxx
Last Updated 03/16/2023

And is 48xxx what I think it means, like 5-6 thousand vehicles behind others I see posted here?
We finally finishing all of the orders from '21, I hope...

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

10. They put everyone there.

I will say when I mentioned to the first salesman who approached me (not mine) and told him I was a Maverick order looking at alternatives, his tone changed when he started talking about the Maverick. You could tell he was just as frustrated with the entire thing as I was. Basically, their allocations are nowhere close to what they should be based on Ford's own math. He asked if I had a VIN and once I told him no, he was like "don't expect it before the 4th of July, then."

When I spoke to my actual salesman, he pretty much echoed what the first one said. He then told me about their just-over-invoice and interest deals on the MY22 Explorers and F-150s they have in stock (F-150s are 2.9 up to 72 months; 4.9 for 84 months).

Basically, I could get a MY22 Explorer Limited for just $10,000 more than I would have paid for my Maverick. I told my salesman to run me the numbers tomorrow. They told me they will apply my $500 Maverick deposit on whatever I decide to buy and will keep the Maverick order open. I then get right of first refusal when it comes in since it is still in my name. If I decide to pass on it, then they will sell to one of the 84 people on their waiting list.

All that to say, I'm not going anywhere even if I buy the Explorer. Depending on what offer they can make on the Escape when the Maverick comes in, we may still get it. My wife thinks the Maverick is a perfect size for her.
Hang in there Commadorebob! I was not expecting anything today and low and behold there she was. I had to call Customer Service to find out. I hope and pray for you to get yours asap.
Wishing you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Bruce8858

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just received my build email today. I thought it was another 45 day we’re sorry but not this time. I was really surprised when I opened it. I had to read it twice before I thought it was real.

• ⏰ Received at 12:27 pm EDT
  • 📅 Build week May 8th
  • 🔢 Vin: 3FTTW8F97PRA444xx
  • 🛻 Maverick Lariat, Cactus Gray, Lariat Luxury Pkg., Co-Pilot 360, Co-Pilot 360 assist, originally ordered Hybrid but changed to Eco Boost about 6 weeks ago
  • 📍 Central Florida
  • 🗓 Original order date 9/16/2022
  • 🕺 Bartow Ford Company
Sponsored

Last edited: