Pazuzu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received: No email from Ford, dealer sent email 1/12 - confirmed with ford chat
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 2/13/23
  • 🔢VIN 3FTTW8E36PRA
  • 🛻 Build: Hot Pepper Hybrid FWD XLT Lux Package
  • 📍 Your region: Ohio
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 9/14/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer: Autonation
Sponsored

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Which would suggest EB order banks opening back up again soon right?
You have to consider the whole dealer/regional allocation thing and the fact that the same plant makes Bronco Sports. If they run out of Mavericks to build, they could build more BSs, which are in demand also. And the allocation thing means there could be plenty of Mav EB orders that straggle into fall. Like mine. Probably. No, for sure. Yep, fall. Maybe Winter. Christmas? Nope. Early Spring. or Summer. 2025? Maybe. Nope.

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do we see a lot of shuffling of production dates nowadays? I was part of the 22 orders that were originally scheduled for Oct 2022 - but then got pushed back week by week until it was December, then eventually cancelled. Is there still a lot of movement or are they better at hitting the dates they say now?

Yes, I really would love to know the answer to this question. I know we are 'early' in 2023 production, but I hope that unlike MY2022 - the dates for production "more or less" stick.

Has anyone noticed any patterns on build weeks/dates being pushed back thus far?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I really would love to know the answer to this question. I know we are 'early' in 2023 production, but I hope that unlike MY2022 - the dates for production "more or less" stick.

Has anyone noticed any patterns on build weeks/dates being pushed back thus far?
Have seen multiple users post about 1-2 week schedule slips for their MY23 (seemed to be mostly hybrid?) orders over the past month or so.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Do we see a lot of shuffling of production dates nowadays? I was part of the 22 orders that were originally scheduled for Oct 2022 - but then got pushed back week by week until it was December, then eventually cancelled. Is there still a lot of movement or are they better at hitting the dates they say now?
I'm 10 days away from the build week I was originally scheduled for and have not heard otherwise, so hopefully this one is going to stick.

Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Think you need a “1/12/23 Scheduling Emails NOT ARRIVING” thread.

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anybody else having a problem trying to track your vehicle through the ford site?

The order number and VIN are populated and I do the captcha but then when I click the button it goes nowhere. Is this another problem with the Chrome browser. I can't get the chat button to work either unless I use my tablet.
I had to do it on my phone from the email or use a Ford tracker from Canada. I
Anybody else having a problem trying to track your vehicle through the ford site?

The order number and VIN are populated and I do the captcha but then when I click the button it goes nowhere. Is this another problem with the Chrome browser. I can't get the chat button to work either unless I use my tablet.
I had to use the email tracker directly from my I phone or this site. https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking It is Canadian I think because of the .ca in the address but it was the only one that worhrd on my windows hp.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had a canceled VIN as well. When they scheduled me again it was for week of 1/2 with a build DAY of 1/4, then pushed 1/9, then 1/16 and then back to a build DAY of 1/12. I got my Window Sticker on 1/6 and Order said In Production. Today my modules popped so it's almost done. Not sure if the build day is considered 1/12 then or back to my original week. Either way it was only off by a week at most so I'll take it.

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I see people posting about dates moving, but it seems way less than the end of last year when there were constant discussion about it and moving months down the line.

I even seen one last month that had their date moved forward.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • 🔢 They gave me a VIN, but I don't know which numbers you're looking for?
You should have a VIN that probably ends with PRA2????. We just would like the 2?? part without the last 2 digits. This keeps your VIN anonymous.

Sponsored

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had to do it on my phone from the email or use a Ford tracker from Canada. I

I had to use the email tracker directly from my I phone or this site. https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking It is Canadian I think because of the .ca in the address but it was the only one that worhrd on my windows hp.
I opened it on Firefox but I don't get why Ford would not function with Chrome.

There wasn't much there anyway since my build is not till March but I noticed all of the features of my build were listed in blue except for the trailer hitch which was in black. Maybe that is pushing my build back.

MississippiBill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MAV.JPG

Honestly did not expect this today since I ordered an Ecoboost.
Original order was for Hybrid 11/2021 but when switching to a 23 my inventory clerk suggested EB to have a better chance. Been battling acute bronchitis for weeks so this is honestly the best day I've had in forever lol

2023 XLT
Ecoboost
Carbonized Grey
Lux Package, remote start
Mac Haik Ford -Houston TX
Do you know your priority code? Your order date is the same as mine and I'm hoping this is a good sign.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When will the window sticker be viewable online after you get a VIN #?
Your window sticker won't show up until about a week before its scheduled to be built. Mine was scheduled for yesterday and it didn't show up until 1/6.

Reactions: HTX

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Do you know your priority code? Your order date is the same as mine and I'm hoping this is a good sign.
When I checked on Dec. 19 with my salesman he said I was priority 10.
Sponsored