First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Baffled...my First Edition order, 7/13/21...still no news. I tried the Ford marketing line...was on hold for 35 minutes and gave up waiting. So perplexing that orders placed months after me, are getting more information...Minnesota order location

Call Ford customer and confirm they DO HVE your order in their system. Perhaps your dealer never turned in all necessary forms.......like a copy of your drivers license.

RichApple

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call Ford customer and confirm they DO HVE your order in their system. Perhaps your dealer never turned in all necessary forms.......like a copy of your drivers license.
Huge bummer…contacted Ford Marketing directly..they did have my order..BUT, even though I entered it 7/13/21 and it is a ‘First Edition’ hybrid…still NO PRODUCTION date…incredibly sad, and troubling..really complicates travel plans 6 months in advance.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Huge bummer…contacted Ford Marketing directly..they did have my order..BUT, even though I entered it 7/13/21 and it is a ‘First Edition’ hybrid…still NO PRODUCTION date…incredibly sad, and troubling..really complicates travel plans 6 months in advance.
That’s an understatement! LOL Ordered mine 9/6 figuring I’d have no problems getting it before my trip at the end of March. Now I’m not so sure! 😂

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a feeling you will be receiving your build date within the next two weeks (Thursdays).....if not, it will be something related to it being a First Edition.

Sponsored

RichApple

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a feeling you will be receiving your build date within the next two weeks (Thursdays).....if not, it will be something related to it being a First Edition.
Had I known the ‘First Edition’…was more like the “Last Edition"…I wouldn’t have paid for the luxury of the first last edition..just thinkin

Last edited:

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s an understatement! LOL Ordered mine 9/6 figuring I’d have no problems getting it before my trip at the end of March. Now I’m not so sure! 😂
My order: 07/21/21 Recd build date on Dec 9th for week of Feb. 14th. By the time i actually receive the truck it will probably be end of march/first of April.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had I know the ‘First Edition’…was more like the “Last Edition’…I wouldn’t have paid for the luxury of the first last edition..just thinkin
🤭😳. 😫

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was 6/24 And got the magic Email 12/9 for the 2/7/22 build week, So there is light in the tunnel. Good luck to all🤙🥳🎅
Agreed! I got the magic email on 12/9 with a 1/31/22 build week, so there is indeed hope! 🍻

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No scheduling this week?

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Baffled...my First Edition order, 7/13/21...still no news. I tried the Ford marketing line...was on hold for 35 minutes and gave up waiting. So perplexing that orders placed months after me, are getting more information...Minnesota order location
Same here. Still haven't seen one on the roads, either. I've noticed listings at other dealers but haven't seen any on their lots. Too bad they razed the St. Paul Ranger plant!
Sponsored