First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You've already got an EcoBoost and a schedule for a hybrid. What is Ford's problem... July 7 order here and nothing. Thanks, Ford.
It is really hard to understand how you June and July guys haven't been taken care of already. It shouldn't matter who you ordered from.
Sponsored

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious if any Sept or Oct Hybrid orders receive “THE EMAIL” today? Not me Oct 16 Order/confirmation. Cactus Grey/XLT/ Hybrid/Lux/360/Moonroof …. The wait continues

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a chat with my salesman this afternoon after it became apparent there was no email coming my way and he told that the dealership got 8 orders picked up, 6 XLs, 1 XLT, and 1 Lariat. The Lariat had the Lux package that includes the spray-in liner and 2 of the XLs had spray-in liner. The XLT is a non-LUX package. So he thinks and I sorta agree that I didn't get picked because of the constraint (a limited number of XLT LUX per scheduling cycle) on XLT LUX package, which includes the spray-in. Now salesman did tell me something that I haven't heard before (maybe I just missed it), but he did say I could opt for the "new" XLT LUX package, which is just swapping out the spray-in for the drop-in liner. Tempting, but no thanks, I've waited this damn long (5 months now) so I'd might as well wait some more and get what I ordered!
My dealer told me that if my truck arrives with a drop in, they'll take it out and make it right with a spray in. Maybe your dealer could offer the same.

E36nMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Talal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger & 1997 BMW 328i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my email today! My order was only placed on Monday (11/29) and received my scheduling today. I must've done something nice for someone this past week..
  • ⏰ Time email was received: 1:00 PM EST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 1/31/2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info : Cactus Gray, XLT, 2.0 Ecoboost, all wheel drive
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable: Philadelphia, PA
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 11/29/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer: Chapman, Horsham PA

Sponsored

Dat_boi_Roy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘07 Ford Taurus
9/3 order and no email yet 😞. I knew it was a long shot but I don’t know how much longer my old junker will last. Was hoping I could get a build date before my car bursts into flames…

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted the sales manager at my dealer to see if anything is holding up my order and he said everything looks good… I’m guessing I won’t get an email until February...

Dat_boi_Roy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘07 Ford Taurus
Got my email today! My order was only placed on Monday (11/29) and received my scheduling today. I must've done something nice for someone this past week..
That turnaround time is insane. Most people have been waiting for months, getting a build date in less than a week is unheard of.

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t believe it. Really?
just 3-4 days and you get scheduled? ok it is a EB but wow!!!

Sponsored

E36nMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Talal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger & 1997 BMW 328i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t believe it. Really?
just 3-4 days and you get scheduled? ok it is a EB but wow!!!
I do apologize, I lied. My order was confirmed on 11/27, this past Saturday. Monday is when I singed my DORA.

Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] Maverick Confirmation.PNG
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] Maverick Scheduling.PNG

TK421

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 HD Sporty, 2012 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another Thursday...to hope for some Friday scheduling emails!
Ok. Maybe next week...I am a life-long Chicago Bears fan and that means 50 years of it that I can remember. Seems, with few exceptions, as Bears fans we get to mid-October and then we resign ourselves to hope by saying, "there's always next year." 😂

Here we are again..

Hybrid, XLT, Lux, Area 51 Ordered 7/30 Confirmed 7/30
Hopefully next year is a year without Nagy and fingers crossed, Ryan Pace!

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I totally agree with you about that! There shouldn't be any stock orders built until all retail orders are scheduled! Which I don't understand why Ford doesn't just build retail orders because even if the potential buyers turns down the order then the dealership can sell it, thus still getting a sell! Instead retail orders are getting passed over for stock orders!
That holds true for the Hybrids not the Dreded EcoBoost

DanR_Indy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt
Here's an interesting one: after not receiving an email yet again, I called the Ford marketing number, they took my information as usual but this time reached out to my dealership on my behalf. Ford was then able to provide with me with my VIN and said I'm slated for production 1/10. While I'm ecstatic that it seems I'm finally scheduled, nothing on Ford's vehicle tracker confirms that, just that the order is confirmed. The order information shows the order being placed by my dealer on 7/29, however, I ordered and received confirmation 6/12.
Sponsored