First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
nothing here yet, Did anyone in the Midwest get a date? Michigan here, and I ordered 7/16
Northern lower here. Ordered September. Nothing yet.
Sponsored

mb300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue and 2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same feeling. I live in New England and have a XLT Hybrid ordered on June 19 with just Copilot360 rear slider and trailer hitch. Nothing special and still no build date. Very upsetting on how they pick there dates. This may have worked before internet chat rooms when people from across the states didn’t know who ordered when and get delivered when. Very sad day 😢
That wouldn't explain why my order of a First Edition placed on 6/14 hasn't been scheduled. It would be one of the more expensive trucks.
I am glad you ordered a First Edition I hope you get built soon it looks like June was a bad month to order.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same feeling. I live in New England and have a XLT Hy and brid ordered on June 19 with just Copilot360 rear slider and trailer hitch. Nothing special and still no build date. Very upsetting on how they pick there dates. This may have worked before internet chat rooms when people from across the states didn’t know who ordered when and get delivered when. Very sad day 😢
I had a chat with my salesman this afternoon after it became apparent there was no email coming my way and he told that the dealership got 8 orders picked up, 6 XLs, 1 XLT, and 1 Lariat. The Lariat had the Lux package that includes the spray-in liner and 2 of the XLs had spray-in liner. The XLT is a non-LUX package. So he thinks and I sorta agree that I didn't get picked because of the constraint (a limited number of XLT LUX per scheduling cycle) on XLT LUX package, which includes the spray-in. Now salesman did tell me something that I haven't heard before (maybe I just missed it), but he did say I could opt for the "new" XLT LUX package, which is just swapping out the spray-in for the drop-in liner. Tempting, but no thanks, I've waited this damn long (5 months now) so I'd might as well wait some more and get what I ordered!

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a chat with my salesman this afternoon after it became apparent there was no email coming my way and he told that the dealership got 8 orders picked up, 6 XLs, 1 XLT, and 1 Lariat. The Lariat had the Lux package that includes the spray-in liner and 2 of the XLs had spray-in liner. The XLT is a non-LUX package. So he thinks and I sorta agree that I didn't get picked because of the constraint (a limited number of XLT LUX per scheduling cycle) on XLT LUX package, which includes the spray-in. Now salesman did tell me something that I haven't heard before (maybe I just missed it), but he did say I could opt for the "new" XLT LUX package, which is just swapping out the spray-in for the drop-in liner. Tempting, but no thanks, I've waited this damn long (5 months now) so I'd might as well wait some more and get what I ordered!
I haven't spoken with my dealer in a bit, which is fine since I am quite certain he's useless, but I agree with you in that we've waited for what we want so might as well keep waiting! Fingers crossed for us both my AZ friend!

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 6/24 So I guess join the club, I beginning to think the Hybrid Maverick is nothing more than Urban Legend
That's why I've nicknamed my mystery Maverick "Unicorn" 🦄 🤣🤣

duke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Fusion, S10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What the &$&!. End of July order yet my July 7 order can't be touched apparently. Anyways, happy for you and let me know it handles those Arizona mountains so when I drive down there to see family I can it loose-if i ever get scheduled.
I'm pleasantly surprised that my truck was scheduled today because I have a stand alone spray-in bed liner option.

RRJJINTN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick lariat first edition awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree ,hang in there, my Area 51 ,awd,4k,fe has everything ordered 6/14 & it’s on a train in Illinois/should have it in a week,I can’t wait (but I will)

Sponsored

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Argentina nor Brazil are getting hybrids.
That doesn't matter-they all come off the same manufacturing line. So it's simply taking away spots for US hybrid builds.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
End of April birthday here... It's starting to really look like it'll be a birthday present. And I'll be at almost one year between ordering the Mav and taking delivery.
It's starting to look like an early 2022 Xmas gift in my opinion.

Reactions: srg

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing here yet, Did anyone in the Midwest get a date? Michigan here, and I ordered 7/16
July 7 Iowa order here. Nada. beginning to look like a good early 202 xmas present at this pace. I bet we all don't get scheduled before Ford screws us and starts taking orders and building MY 23