Sitnbull

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford f-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same configuration minus the 360 ordered at Northside Ford in Portland 7/14, this gives me hope.
Same config as mine. Ordered /accepted 6/10,,since then,a raise in priorty to"2" a few months ago and,,,then ,nothing !!
Sponsored

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Never got an email but the my dealer called about a stock order that came in and he said I have a 1/10/22 build date. Not seeing anything in the tracker so not sure how firm that is but there's hope

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question: if Ford doesn’t make my Ecoboost until next year will it be concidered a 2022.5 or 2023 model?
I believe, for reasons I don't understand, that the switch to 2023 happens around August-October. Sort of how how started producing the 2022 Maverick around August ish.

Hoosier Daddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorento Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled today. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • Your scheduled build week
  • All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • Your original order date
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)

Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/
Expecting delivery December 10th according to Ford tracker info to my dealership. Looking forward to it.

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Been waiting since August for Malpe Crest Ford
I ordered from Maplecrest also. Ordered September. XLT AWD lux co-pilot and spray in liner w/ tow package. I called spoke with Matt my salesman but they are really clueless. Figured I’ll be waiting until January or February .

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see other people who had the same exact order as mine, removed the tonneau cover and then got drawn for production. I removed my tonneau cover today. See if it works for me.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see other people who had the same exact order as mine, removed the tonneau cover and then got drawn for production. I removed my tonneau cover today. See if it works for me.
Curious the same thing. Talking to my rep via email and he suggested removing the cover also. I dont understand how you can remove spray-in liner though cause it’s part of the luxury package or something if I remember.

Sponsored

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious the same thing. Talking to my rep via email and he suggested removing the cover also. I dont understand how you can remove spray-in liner though cause it’s part of the luxury package or something if I remember.
My dealer told me that my order was clean and ready to be put into production, and if am correct once you get a priority 02 you can not change anything

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me that my order was clean and ready to be put into production, and if am correct once you get a priority 02 you can not change anything
Not impossible to change a Priority 02, but difficult. I have seen one instance where someone was able to do it. It was one stuck in 02 for a long time. It required the dealer to escalate to a Regional Manager with good cause and getting them to buy off on it to change. It took a lot of work and insistence, tenacity, follow through, time and effort to do it. Most people will not likely be successful.

lb1998

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Well, just got an email that our build date has changed from this week to week of the 29th. This is our 3rd date change. Our truck is an XLT with a full spare, that is all. Nothing fancy. Our patience is running thin!

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The XLT Luxury Package 8-way power driver’s seat, two 110-volt 400-watt AC power outlets (one at the rear of the center console and again in the truck bed), rear-seat USB ports, bed tie-down locking rails with two locking brackets, and a spray-in bedliner.

RonKujawa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got the email at 1:34 CST today.
XLT AWD FX4 Velocity Blue XLT luxury sprayed bedliner towing package
Northern Wi
Toycen Ford in Chippewa Falls,Wi

Been trying to find a Colorado to by and pull the plug on my build, guess I'll wait. At least I have a date and Vin#.
Got the email at 1:34 CST today.
XLT AWD FX4 Velocity Blue XLT luxury sprayed bedliner towing package
Northern Wi
Toycen Ford in Chippewa Falls,Wi

Been trying to find a Colorado to by and pull the plug on my build, guess I'll wait. At least I have a date and Vin#.
Got my e-mail last Thursday also: ordered June 25th, Alto Blue XLT, AWD, 4K tow, lux pkg and Ford 360. Bryan Ford Lincoln, Bryan Ohio. Build week of Jan 10th. Fingers crossed, my trade has been hit twice while waiting 😩.
Sponsored