NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on June 10th....nothing...imagine how I feel. This is started to get really fucking annoying. I've called my own dealership multiple times and now official Ford last week for an update...nothing. I ordered a XLT hybrid with a spray in bed liner. Is the bed liner why it's not getting scheduled? Anything else
Yep, you most definitely have a far bigger gripe than I...damn....
Sponsored

DanR_Indy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt
A bunch ordered after me looks like they got scheduled and still nothing. :mad:
I'm seeing a good bit of that too; some hybrid XLTs ordered in August that are getting scheduled but June and July orders are still sitting around gathering dust.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered on June 10th....nothing...imagine how I feel. This is started to get really fucking annoying. I've called my own dealership multiple times and now official Ford last week for an update...nothing. I ordered a XLT hybrid with a spray in bed liner. Is the bed liner why it's not getting scheduled? Anything else
Bed liner is a highly constrained option.

athens2au

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
The bed liner certainly doesn't help. I changed my order to remove the bed liner as it is a known constraint.

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only Jan 10th production date until now, that means we still have chance for the other production date?

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order for XLT with FX4 package on 6/19/21 and got scheduled today with a build date of 1/10/22.

13D37D17-2CB4-4249-8450-A4D20E0BB54E.jpeg
Nice cats! I see they don't care about your Maverick any more than mine do.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Only Jan 10th production date until now, that means we still have chance for the other production date?
Saw a couple post screens of January 17th as well in here.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't get your hopes up for an email today, maybe next Thursday.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I basically removed most of what I was looking at and talked myself into the needs vs. wants category. XL, 360, inverter, hitch, sliding window. Not a lot of fluff there that would not be able to be built compared to the builds I've seen selected.

Bakersown

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Ecoboost First Edition on July 20th. Never received any emails from Ford yet, not even a confirmation one. Stopped at the dealership 3 weeks ago and they said my priority was now a 2. I was hoping to get an email today. My 2010 Ford Escape is starting to give me issues. I hope it can last till I get my Maverick. Also I hope everyone else is having better luck than I did when they call Ford. I have waited been trying to call them and one time it took 45 minutes on hold than after staring a conversation I got disconnect. Then I tried the chat and waited 30 minutes to start chatting (which was no help to me)

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm seeing a good bit of that too; some hybrid XLTs ordered in August that are getting scheduled but June and July orders are still sitting around gathering dust.
I wonder if some of the early orders didn't get ROVP approval. Tim Bartz said orders without ROVP will sit and never be scheduled.

Last edited:

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking the same.. maybe tomorrow. late July hybrid order waiting and waiting.. maybe they will give us a maverick 2023...