Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Can't wait to see some official numbers from Ford once the dust settles! I'd expect them to at least share some ballpark numbers later this week maybe?
Sponsored

Bhdreadnaught

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy to have found a dealer (Mullinax) that quickly got me through the process without screwing around with extra add ons and dealer fees like others I had been trying to order through… signed my final documents for a Hybrid XL this afternoon. Told my wife this appears to be the last inexpensive vehicle we will ever buy at the rate inflation is moving…

NeedForSteve

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Fusion 2.3; 2023 HPR XLT EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ask your dealer of Ford CS if you are "unscheduled-clean". If so, no worries.
I gave CS my Sales Code and Order Code and she quoted my order as "Processing, placed today, unscheduled clean priority 10 with no scheduled build date"

Sound about right?

joewaiting

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia, Chrysler, Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, he keeps talking about my 22 order being priority 2.. I told him it's literally not going to happen, so here is what I want on my 23... I've even emailed the inventory manager. It's insane that I will have to take steps to talk to a manager, and this is from someone who worked there for almost 10 years.. I feel bad for everyone who has no connections at their dealerships if it's this bad for me.
I'm watching these orders, since they were after my Sept 27, 2021 we'll see if in fact the larger dealerships are getting 23's before my rollover 22?

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I gave CS my Sales Code and Order Code and she quoted my order as "Processing, placed today, unscheduled clean priority 10 with no scheduled build date"

Sound about right?
You're good to go!

Sponsored

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I called 1-800-392-3673 gave them my Sale Code and Order Code from the documentation my salesman gave me and she confirmed my order is in their system waiting scheduling. She also chuckled and said she didn't blame me for being paranoid because the order books for the Hybrids closes tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing this up! Gave them a call just now and they confirmed it is in the system.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Since you all spent the first 4 pages arguing over the difference between rovp a covp. Does anyone know what a PEP code is? Because that cannot be changed once orders closed.

Anyone?
PEP code?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I see it as ensuring retail orders get built since they will be prioritizing retail orders over stock until complete. Creates a buffer on the retail and lets stock have the leftovers.
I can understand allowing dealers to have stock, but having those dealers “price gouge” customers is just plain unfair. I have not heard of a single dealer who sold a canceled order for MSRP.

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since you all spent the first 4 pages arguing over the difference between rovp a covp. Does anyone know what a PEP code is? Because that cannot be changed once orders closed.

Anyone?
PEP code?
Preferred Equipment Package. Such as the 300A, 301A, etc.

Sponsored

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
Contacted Chapman the day order banks opened since everyone had good experiences with them (not first time), and they told me they'd get back to me in two days, they are busy. Sent them an email first thing this morning to see if they would still be able to fit me in. No response back.

If order banks are really closing tomorrow, I have no choice but to go elsewhere hopefully somewhere local can fit me in. Wish they'd tell me if they couldn't place my order before banks closed or at least respond to me. Might have lost my chance to get my '23 by counting on them.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the email from Ford, and provided my driver's license. For peace of mind and not overly harass the dealer, I reached out to Ford chat. They confirmed order is in. I asked specifically is anything needed by me or dealer beyond waiting to get scheduled. She confirmed no. I saved that and feel pretty good now.

Rentman1225

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forde Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have relayed data from here and Tim to my dealership and they get annoyed and tell me forums are usually wrong, lol. I say its in your dealership bulletins and that is what I see posted online. I dont think they read any of them.
Same here, my preview order showed priority 19, so I said Ford was suggesting people with 2022 orders not built should receive priority 10. He said his manager will change it, but it may still take 6-9 months to be built, maybe longer.

OK, but a priority 10 will still get built before a priority 19 (All other factors being equal).

I then casually mentioned, there was talk that Ford would be closing the order bank next week ( which is now this week) and he replied there is tons of stuff on the internet and most of it isn't correct and to just forget about all of it.

It seems to me that the information on this forum is more accurate than he realizes. :LOL:

Goose1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contacted Chapman the day order banks opened since everyone had good experiences with them (not first time), and they told me they'd get back to me in two days, they are busy. Sent them an email first thing this morning to see if they would still be able to fit me in. No response back.

If order banks are really closing tomorrow, I have no choice but to go elsewhere hopefully somewhere local can fit me in. Wish they'd tell me if they couldn't place my order before banks closed or at least respond to me. Might have lost my chance to get my '23 by counting on them.
Which one? Chapman of Horsham emailed me on Saturday (without prompting) and let me know the order books were closing early to mid-week and instructed me to email my specs to them. Within 20 minutes of the email I had my info and build sent to them. 9:30am this morning they sent me the DORA for signature and requested a copy of my DL. I got a screen shot this afternoon with my order info, showing “Unscheduled - Clean”.

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
Which one? Chapman of Horsham emailed me on Saturday (without prompting) and let me know the order books were closing early to mid-week and instructed me to email my specs to them. Within 20 minutes of the email I had my info and build sent to them. 9:30am this morning they sent me the DORA for signature and requested a copy of my DL. I got a screen shot this afternoon with my order info, showing “Unscheduled - Clean”.

That's the one. I originally contacted them in July and they said they'd contact me when order banks opened. They didn't so I contacted them. Then they told me they would need two days to enter existing orders and they'd contact me. They didn't. Emailed them again this morning to see if I could still place an order... Still no response.

Not sure why they're ignoring me.
Sponsored