First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build date (for my Hybrid Lariat) was the week of Dec 20. Just received an email from Ford telling me the date has been moved to the week of Jan 3. Not sure how this fits (or doesn't fit) with that production week scheduling chart.
Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you find this out? I mean, I contacted the dealership who I bought mine thru and they haven't even heard that the hybrids had begun production and even some deliveries yet. I forwarded him the Ford comms directors tweet about one dealership receiving their first one from 12/8. Hard to believe he didn't know that production had finally started. He said none of their dealerships orders had VINs yet.

I ordered mine 11/1. Is the que done by order date, obviously first come first serve, but how far down the que are they in scheduling builds? I'm woefully ignorant, first new car, first Ford, first special order. The salesman seems of no use in telling me how it works. Would enjoy some education to help make my patience last longer 🤣 I'm just so excited and would like a better grasp on when I might expect them to start November reservations. Ideally I'd sell my current car beforehand, but I don't want to sell it too soon, ya know.

Any more information on the process would be greatly appreciated. Or even a link to an existing thread about it.

Thanks!
the Hybrids be a flowing as we speak They haven't made it to here in Hawaii yet but Hopefully won't be long before the 1st ones get here🥳🤙

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I not sure how ford is selecting there builds? I ordered a oxford white awd lariat with 4k, skipped the bed liner to get it faster. I ordered on 12/14 and on 12/16 I already have the vin and build date of the week of February 21st. I'm shocked. Very excited. I wanted more from the factory, but they told me 6 month wait time.
I ordered 12/13, Ford took the order on 12/16. I have a VIN#. I haven't called the dealer to get my build date. Would you expect my build date be 2/21 as well? I ordered XL white AWD ecoboost.

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 12/13, Ford took the order on 12/16. I have a VIN#. I haven't called the dealer to get my build date. Would you expect my build date be 2/21 as well? I ordered XL white AWD ecoboost.
ecoboosts were getting built pretty quick before the hybirds got the 'ok to sell' authorization, but you'll still do pretty well some other posts re ecoboost build had them being built and shipped under 2 monts.

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
ecoboosts were getting built pretty quick before the hybirds got the 'ok to sell' authorization, but you'll still do pretty well some other posts re ecoboost build had them being built and shipped under 2 monts.
I'd be happy with that...

Sponsored

Mavericksport

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would think so, I'm thinking 2 to 3 weeks from then to get to the dealer ship. I'm ok with a mid March delivery. I want to get through most of the new England winter.

Shelby1962

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many…
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my XLT Hybrid on 6/17 and it was scheduled for a 12/23 build. That date disappeared three weeks ago from the Ford site. Late Monday evening I received an update that it is now scheduled for 1/3. I figure a month for delivery. Will need a flatbed to get it home and won’t drive it for a couple months road salt is brutal in snow country.

Ford Maverick ⏰  No Maverick scheduling next 3 weeks (12/20, 12/27, 1/3) 42164C6B-089A-4A3F-AA11-F2A90027F35F

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build date (for my Hybrid Lariat) was the week of Dec 20. Just received an email from Ford telling me the date has been moved to the week of Jan 3. Not sure how this fits (or doesn't fit) with that production week scheduling chart.
I had a build week of 12/13 then received notice a couple weeks ago that it was moved to the week of 1/3. Fingers crossed.

Ratbones2002

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's my Hybrid Lariat timeline:
Ordered 8/12
Scheduled for 11/15 build date
Changed to 11/29 build date
Changed again to 12/6 build date
Built 12/18
Shipped 12/20
Dealer called me 12/21
ETA to my Dallas, TX dealer week of 1/3

Sponsored

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know. I really think I won’t see mine until May now. Not complaining anymore. Just a bit disappointed. 8-9 months from order to Delivery. Crazy but I think that will be the fact.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know. I really think I won’t see mine until May now. Not complaining anymore. Just a bit disappointed. 8-9 months from order to Delivery. Crazy but I think that will be the fact.
My attitude exactly. If you have good transportation now, just chill. You will get your truck and it will be fabulous.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am with you both. I still was looking at my email today just in case tho….

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid