Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only 1/4 of Maverick sales are to people 18-35? Id say they really missed their targeted sales demographic.
I think people keep confusing "marketing target" and overall sales demographic. Ford is directing advertising dollars at younger, urban, and minority buyers who otherwise might not have considered/bought the Maverick. Likely they felt that other demographics would see inherent value in an affordable, fuel efficient compact truck and not require as much advertising explicitly directed towards them. Also the Hybrid isn't available for (delivered) sales yet where more younger demand may lie.
Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what i read the E-transit is already sold out. With Maverick Hybrid orders nearly sold out for 2022, Ford's in a good place as a business. Need to work on boosting production, but it's definitely a good time to be a F stockholder!

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's not as simple as a "line." It depends heavily on the options you ordered and the dealer you ordered from (how many order/allocations they have).
I am at the end of the line for everyone that ordered a Maverick that is equipped similar to mine.

Santa Fe Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda MX5 RF, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any idea how many Mavericks are on order?

Since 14k have been built and I ordered 28 Oct, I am at the end of the line.

How many people are ahead of me?
I am; Ordered October 19.

Sponsored

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am at the end of the line for everyone that ordered a Maverick that is equipped similar to mine.
Depends on what you ordered. I ordered and XL on 10/6/2021 and it shipped 10/30/2021 with an expected delivery range from 11/13 to 11/19/2021. I reviewed the build hold ups and decided to let the dealer add a tonneau and spray in bed liner. I can't complain about schedule.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only 1/4 of Maverick sales are to people 18-35? Id say they really missed their targeted sales demographic.
The ONLY sales so far are EcoBoost. When the Hybrid's get sold in January (when customers pay at the dealership) will those numbers move higher.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I must be reading it wrong because it looks to me like they only recorded some 4,646 Maverick sales YtD by the end of October. Does Ford only count sales upon delivery of the unit to the customer? That's the only way I can figure that number unless I'm just reading it wrong.

I was hoping to see a total for the Maverick orders YtD. Does anyone know if Ford releases that information publicly?
Sold means paid for or financed at the dealership.

Last edited:

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't help but wonder..... imagine a perfect world, where all the Mav trims were plentiful on dealer lots at launch.

What would October sales be?

That's gotta be such a gut-punch feeling for all the Ford exec's who can't get product to meet demand. 😬

Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not necessarily because dealer allocations are very important in determining who gets scheduled.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So what are they predicting for Nov?
IIRC, Ford had said back in Sept that Nov-Dec production would be about 10K altogether**. Not sure if that has changed. I don't recall what they were predicting for Oct, but I thought it was a lot less than 6K.

**Edit. Now that I think about it, it might have been 10K Oct-Dec.

Last edited:

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never seen a Maverick or Santa on the street .
Surprisingly I did yesterday (first one I have seen). Didn't even realize it at first. I was at a stop light and a carb gray Maverick was right in front of me. I was thinking that's a nice looking truck. Then as the light turned I realized it said Maverick on the tailgate!

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Surprisingly I did yesterday (first one I have seen). Didn't even realize it at first. I was at a stop light and a carb gray Maverick was right in front of me. I was thinking that's a nice looking truck. Then as the light turned I realized it said Maverick on the tailgate!
Speaking of the devil, i just saw one 5 mins ago for the first time lol

Ford Maverick Maverick October 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 4,140 Sold / 6,755 Produced. Outsells Santa Cruz Screenshot_20211103-135253_WhatsA
Sponsored