Sponsored

MavrickEcoBoost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Dumb question. I placed my order on the Ford website and it just forced me to work with a local dealership. The dealership confirmed my order. I'm in priority group 10. They sent me a copy of the order form. My question is how are people getting confirmation emails from Ford directly?? I'm starting to get nervous I did this wrong. Thanks!!
If its a retail order which is code 10-19 there should have been an email. Ive seen people say it took days to people who say it took minutes. When did you place the order?

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think Ford is either having issues with their system or suspended access to customers because shop.Ford is not working either.
Hopefully this means they’re adding more scheduling/ramping up production
Or we were hitting it too much and their security people went bazoo.

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
has anyone modified their order? did the time reset? My updated sheet has a new date and order number. But I didnt get a new confirmation email from Ford. Hate that no one knows anything.:mad:

TuffyMcFuklbee

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
If its a retail order which is code 10-19 there should have been an email. Ive seen people say it took days to people who say it took minutes. When did you place the order?
I placed my order June 16th. My dealer rep has assured me multiple times I'm good to go but I'm just getting nervous they dropped the ball.

Sponsored

MavrickEcoBoost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I placed my order June 16th. My dealer rep has assured me multiple times I'm good to go but I'm just getting nervous they dropped the ball.
That doesn't seem right. You may want to see how they placed the order. They should be able to hand you a build sheet with all of your options and what the price is as MSRP or at least show you on a screen. If they did Code 80 which is stock you may not see it in 2022 at all.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got the bad news from my dealer that they failed to enter my request to add 4K to my ori 6/15 order and now that it has been pulled for a build on 10/4 Ford will not allow them to make the change.

Did I mentioned I went into the dealer back on 6/28 to make that change. Apparently good service is no longer a thing.

Heartbroken and not sure what I’m going to do. 😢🤔

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with Ford Cust Service. An FYI is they are not no longer giving out details. My CSR said several phone reps have been terminated for giving out to much info. At least I confirmed they have my order.

Beetle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called yesterday. All she would tell me is they have my order but no other information available.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all (in particular whomever- MaverickEcoBoost) I have just received this {attached} today which does not indicate "Code #"... however, in a separate email with the Preview Order M036 etc. the Priority Code was 10... am I confident this is moving forward successfully? Not at this time.. I had placed that order on the 11th and on the 18th, after reading so many comments about Dealers and delays... I wrote to the Dealership - their response was that they made an error and had not submitted yet. So they changed the priority code to "10" as it was originally showing as a "19"!!

Meanwhile, after reading so many recommendations to utilize a ford Dealer in the Philly area for ordering and great discounts (4% off Ford invoice)... I am able to save over $2,000 off what the attached is showing. While I want to move in his direction and order it from that Philly dealer - my bigger concern is the support I might need after driving home from PA to FL and discovering all kinds of "issues" - primarily Dealer Installed Options...

At this time I would LOVE to have some comments from the folks here, as to "what would you do?"... stay with the local dealer and build on the business relationship for proper "post sales" support? They also have sent me in writing: During these times with the vehicle shortage we are not quoting pricing on ordered units other than MSRP. We are aware there are dealers quoting customers wild prices before a vehicle is built, just to get orders in the bank and hopefully extra vehicles on the ground. We only quote what we know we can 100% honor with our customers, and at this moment it is MSRP. In addition, you will receive whichever incentives you qualify for as well. We are a hassle free dealer and you are under no commitment or obligation to purchase once this vehicle arrives with us should the final numbers not end up not agreeable for any reason.

Or order through the Philly dealership {Thomas Borah Owner Operator Chapman Ford of Horsham 215-410-2210 chapmannewcars.com } and save over $2k?

Compounding this issue - I am currently without any car - purposely sold both of my prior cars: 1 in May and the last 1 in June... hoping to rely on Uber or Lyft... and my Trek Bicycle...

Therefore if I order from the Philly dealership, I am further behind in my order, and jeopardize the 1st Edition build out that I really do want!

I hope to see some really great comments here... bring it on!

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] Brandon Ford - Maverick 1st Edition Build semi-confimed
Sponsored