2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maverick December 2021 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Maverick Sales: 6,030 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 13,258 vehicles.
    • December sales represent a 134% increase over November.
    • Maverick Hybrid sold 2,159 (as part of the 6,030 total)
  • Maverick Production: 5,491 vehicles. Production (YTD): 25,880 vehicles.
    • December production represents a 13% decrease from November.
  • Average time on lot - 4 days
As a holder of a handful of shares, the other bullets are looking good as well.

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ˆ Maverick December 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 6,030 Sold / 5,491 Produced 2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 4

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ˆ Maverick December 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 6,030 Sold / 5,491 Produced 2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 3

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ˆ Maverick December 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 6,030 Sold / 5,491 Produced 2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 2

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ˆ Maverick December 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 6,030 Sold / 5,491 Produced 2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 1
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well it's nice to read production numbers are going up! It will be really great when those production numbers include all of the June and July orders since we've been waiting around the longest time for our Mavericks! Come on Ford, enough of the of allocations based on dealership sales, how about looking at all the outstanding orders from June and July and produce those next! Since they will be going out to various dealerships that's still a form of allocation only this time it's based on fairness to the customers who were early supporters of the Maverick!

Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well it's nice to read production numbers are going up! It will be really great when those production numbers include all of the June and July orders since we've been waiting around the longest time for our Mavericks! Come on Ford, enough of the of allocations based on dealership sales, how about looking at all the outstanding orders from June and July and produce those next! Since they will be going out to various dealerships that's still a form of allocation only this time it's based on fairness to the customers who were early supporters of the Maverick!
I have an early August order and now have been waiting for 5 monts. Not scheduled in January or February so that would put me at 7 months without a build. And Ford wants to make all sales by ordering your vehicle and not buying off a lot. It is not working Ford. I don't want to wait a full year before my order is done. I need the vehicle now.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree! Ford should also have some customer protection in place for when dealers screw over their customers.

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sold (Sales) has got to mean Built, Delivered, and money changed hands between dealer and customer . . . YES? Nothing else makes sense to me as you couldn't "Order" a Hybrid after the middle of November. I ordered in October without spending a dime.

I just don't think we can have any idea of were we all stand until Ford gives us the TALLY for preorders by the month.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pxpaulx

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an early August order and now have been waiting for 5 monts. Not scheduled in January or February so that would put me at 7 months without a build. And Ford wants to make all sales by ordering your vehicle and not buying off a lot. It is not working Ford. I don't want to wait a full year before my order is done. I need the vehicle now.
I totally understand what you are saying here. While Ford's process isn't necessarily fully ironed out at this point, the grass isn't always greener. The Hyundai SC is a great example of this. They built a 'concierge' service for those that reserved a truck. It doesn't guarantee you a built-to-spec truck, just one that is closely matched. It also doesn't guarantee that the trucks they find for you won't be sold out from under you by the dealer before you get a chance to make a final deal.

If the Maverick/Ford had a similar service, we'd all be scrambling over one another, it would be a blood bath!

Now, if Ford didn't have any sort of reservation process, how would this look? Dealer allocations would be the same, which would mean buyers odds of finding one at their chosen dealer would still be just as slim/delayed vs. a larger volume sales dealer.

Of course the long waits are compounded with the Hybrid being more popular than anticipated (if that is truly the case...), which doesn't help anyone either.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 4.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 3.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 2.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 1.jpg
So basically all December orders were recalled due to drill holes in gas tanksโ€ฆ. Puts production in perspective.

Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 4.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 3.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 2.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 1.jpg
So even fewer Mavs produced in December. (Yes I know there were holidays). Still do not understand how Ford will produce all 2022 orders by summer. The math doesnโ€™t add up.

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah fords stock is doing well rt now. Too bad I didnt know about the Maverick until the end of 2021. Anyone that bought in when it was sub $10 is siting good rt now.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
And the Maverick is the winner. Don't you like being on the winning team? Feels good!

Santa Cruz numbers I'm seeing are 3000 for December and 10,042 for year.
Sponsored