First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm still holding out for a SIBL. But you may be right switching my lux package with DIBL. I may get my Maverick by my April birthday. Decisions decisions.
My salesman told me that none of the dealership orders with SIBL were getting reviewed by Ford, which translates to a very high chance those orders won't get a build date, however, orders with DIBL were getting view so that tells me that SIBL is still a constraint. Now with that being said if you're ok waiting then as more people switch to DIBL, especially if they are the June/July/Aug orders then SIBL orders should get more of a chance to be scheduled.
I'm not completely convinced that the priority number makes a big difference. My order went from 19 to scheduled in 24 hours.
I think it all comes down to allocations given to a dealership. I think priority numbers are only important within the dealership itself. If all priority numbers in a dealership are 19 (or 10) then the Regional manager is still going to look at what builds they can do based on supplies on hand. I also think that Order date isn't going to matter to much either within a dealership, because there's been orders after mine that have received a build date because that order didn't have a constraint item in it. I do believe Ford is focusing it's scheduling on early order dates, however, they are throwing allocations all around the different dealerships, which is why I think you're seeing later date orders getting build dates while other dealerships still have early June/July orders still waiting. Instead they should take all of the allocations available and focus on those early order dates still pending and forget about Regional quotas or dealership allocations are get those people a build date! That's my 2 cents 🤨
Sponsored

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is very similar to Tim's numbers from Long McArthur (see 45 min mark)

OMG he really did repeat someone asking a LIGMA question I'm dying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: