Sponsored

How many maverick ORDERS have been placed so far?

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like through november, they built approx 20k mavericks....anyone know how many maverick orders have been placed? I keep seeing figures like 100k up through october....which makes me think there are MANY more than that...so recent orders, like this week, may clearly be well over a year wait...??? Just doing the numbers.
Sponsored

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
100,000 ....."RESERVATIONS" does NOT mean 100,000 "ORDERS".

In the fall, the dealers reported conversion rate while never officially stated by Ford was somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-30% of reservations. If that reporting is correct, that means that the orders were then around 20,000-30,000. Obviously by this date that may have crept higher. But to be clear, there have NOT been 100,000 + "orders".

RESERVATIONS does not = ORDERS

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

In the fall, the dealers reported conversion rate while never officially stated by Ford was somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-30% of reservations. If that reporting is correct, that means that the orders were then around 20,000-30,000. Obviously by this date that may have crept higher. But to be clear, there have NOT been 100,000 + "orders".

That makes me feel better!

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Yeah, Ford has been rather coy about actual verified orders, though it does seem they severely underestimated the hybrid/ECO ratio. Good news is it seems that they are fairly current on ECO orders and are going to flip the build ratio to Hybrid's favor. According to Tim Bartz, from information he got from the Marketing Team, for March builds it will be 3500 Hybrid and 2000 Ecoboost (63% Hybrid, 37% Ecoboost) and for April 3600 Hybrid and 2400 Ecoboost (60/40%). As an early July Hybrid order that still doesn't have a build date, I see this as good news.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My take is that the 100,00 reservations included dealer stock reservations. It was know from the beginning that all customer retail orders would be delivered before dealer stock reservations.

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My take is that the 100,00 reservations included dealer stock reservations. It was know from the beginning that all customer retail orders would be delivered before dealer stock reservations.
It was known by who? Because I have seen dealer stock orders all over the map. Not customers who changed their minds, but actual dealer stock…. So if you knew that, I would like to know who told you? And who told them, so we can ferret out the actual non-truth teller and ban them from this site and put them up to public ridicule! Just kidding… that was how it was supposed to work.. but Ford has a habit of doing whatever the hell they please.

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here in Canada, my dealer has had TWO (both ECO)on the lot as dealer stock so…………

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will be interesting in later summer to see the results of all MY22 produced, by models, powertrain and color

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was known by who? Because I have seen dealer stock orders all over the map. Not customers who changed their minds, but actual dealer stock…. So if you knew that, I would like to know who told you? And who told them, so we can ferret out the actual non-truth teller and ban them from this site and put them up to public ridicule! Just kidding… that was how it was supposed to work.. but Ford has a habit of doing whatever the hell they please.
Only EcoBoost Stock orders have been delivered. Hybrids have all been Retail orders with rare exception (Tim Bartz has said his dealership is going to get two in the near future based on their number of orders/sales). Any other Hybrids were entered as Retail orders (legitimate or not). Tim Bartz has indicated that Ford is paying close attention to Retail orders that are not sold to the original name on the order sheet, and dealers that mis-represented Stock orders as Retail may pay the price with future allocations. If Ford follows through with that threat remains to be seen, and we may never know either way.

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. What Shay said is correct. Reservations are not orders. There haven't been 100,000 orders. He knows what he's talking about.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. What Shay said is correct. Reservations are not orders. There haven't been 100,000 orders. He knows what he's talking about.
None of us knows how many reservations were converted to orders but let's assume that each dealership obtains 1 order per week on average.so that would be about 25 per dealer times 3000(?) or 75000 total. So I will guess since hybrids reportedly sold better than expected that at least 40,000 hybrids retail sales. So if they can average 2000 per week that means about end of May not counting any "stock" orders. What would order bank look like if each dealer averaged more than 1 maverick per week???🤔

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
None of us knows how many reservations were converted to orders but let's assume that each dealership obtains 1 order per week on average.so that would be about 25 per dealer times 3000(?) or 75000 total. So I will guess since hybrids reportedly sold better than expected that at least 40,000 hybrids retail sales. So if they can average 2000 per week that means about end of May not counting any "stock" orders. What would order bank look like if each dealer averaged more than 1 maverick per week???🤔
My dealership had 12 orders for Mavericks. At least that's what the general manager says. Approximately 30% of the dealerships reservations converted to orders.

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer had 55 Maverick orders when I placed my order on October 10th
Sponsored