First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't want to start a new thread so will put it here.

Checked the dealerships website and saw a Hybrid Maverick listed for $22,030 and called about test driving it. They said that could not test drive the truck as it was a customers order.

Next talked with the sales manager. Told him how I'd feel better if had something in writing and asked about how many hybrid orders and where was my order on the list.

Well he said was in the middle, which thought was odd as he had me ordering Oct 26th. Does it sound right that there was a rash of orders when the cut-off date was announced? He would not answer how many order so will low ball it say 5 (-: idk. That they are starting to come in and estimates mine will be there in late March or April.

Would be thrilled with that.

So how many total hybrid orders do you think there are? Guessing only 25k will be built through April and if that sounds ballpark.

ChrisLASFV

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Ford Maverick Larite on order
I ordered mind late October eary November. I ordered a Carbonized Grey Lariare Hybrid Edition Moon roof, Luxury Package Bed lighting and locking lugnuts. With roll out bed cover. I have a order number of 2145 from my Dealership as my order number but I can't look it up on the website for production yet till it goes into production and get a VIN number.

Did a little searching on the site, but didn't see anything...does anyone know roughly how many Mavericks have been produced so far? Just curious.

GreatWhiteNorth

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know what current total production numbers are at? Is this information available somewhere? January production numbers should be known/available by now (you'd think).

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know what current total production numbers are at? Is this information available somewhere? January production numbers should be known/available by now (you'd think).
You can find most all the available production numbers by searching thread titles for "production numbers."

January's are here.

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Summing up the January YTD Production: 7,842
and December YTD Production (total for 2021): 25,880
= 33,722

Add your personal guesstimate for February... probably passing 40,000 total produced by the end of this month?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
= 33,722

Add your personal guesstimate for February... probably passing 40,000 total produced by the end of this month?
If they hit 40k by the end of February then that should be roughly more than half of actual orders placed as speculated by some. I tried looking up to see if Ford had released the actual total number of Maverick reservations that's turned into real orders, but found nothing. What I did find out is that the MTC is a big source for a lot of news outlets! 😆 I was amazed at the number motor news and mainstream media quote MTC as their source. So I guess if it's Maverick news you want, look no further than our wonderful MTC forum!

GreatWhiteNorth

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
...What I did find out is that the MTC is a big source for a lot of news outlets! 😆 I was amazed at the number motor news and mainstream media quote MTC as their source. So I guess if it's Maverick news you want, look no further than our wonderful MTC forum!
I get "suggested" articles in my Google newsfeed constantly pointing to threads in this forum. My Maverick was from the first shipment up here to dealerships, had mine 4 months in a couple of days. Thanks @clavicus for the production numbers total. There's an awful lot of orders (reservations) left to still to fill!

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
= 33,722

So if that is true, we can expect roughly 80,000 Mavericks for MY22. Base assumption is 6k a month and Sept could be a full month into the first week of October. That would be slightly over 80k and will have to see.

Like to see the @fordvideoguy post this number of sales by month and percentage of hybrids in the remaining months to give us an over all sense on the numbers.

Hoping by Feb 27th scheduling that Long McArthur Ford will have their July peak scheduled. Then we can guestimate better how we think we'll do on getting scheduled. Finishing July seems to be key hole into the future.
Sponsored