Sponsored

How many orders/reservations did you place?

• Total voters
OP
OP

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
I predict Ford will not publish actual orders until this Fall. Ford wants publicity and the reservation numbers just adds to the hype. I think that there are actually only 20,000 orders in their system based on other dealers' reports at this time.
Sounds about right IMO. Can't wait to see Ford's Q3 numbers to get a better idea of how the Maverick numbers stack up!
Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
1 Order (No reservation).

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Made 1 reservation on 7/6 and when we went into dealer he made another reservation and submitted order on 7/12. Was concerned because I heard that the reservation date was to be considered as order date, just 6 days but it could mean another month of waiting

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two reservations - both incorrectly went to a dealership charging MSRP plus a $500 doc fee. Called another dealer who is charging MSRP only with nothing added (except tax of course) and they completed my "real" order.

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit HD, Subaru Forester
I made two reservations which resulted in one order. The first dealer never got back to me even after a phone call and email to them. The second dealer, Fiesta Ford, got back to me within hours and I placed my order along with a deposit on 08/12/2021.

Sponsored

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@MaverickAngler leading the way with 4 or more reservations and 4 or more orders.

How many of each have you placed? Will be helpful in overall conversion rate calculations. Thanks!
I placed 5 reservations because that’s all some dealers wanted me to do before answering any of my pricing questions. 4 of these then turned into orders before they’d commit to pricing talk with me. I notified the 3 dealers with orders that I wouldn’t be going with them unless they were more fair with price. 2 replied. I ended up going with Chapman for my order. I have received a build date for my Chapman order. I also received a build date for an order at a more local dealer and I emailed them to tell them I still wouldn’t be going with them unless they matched Chapman. They said no problem and to look out for Chapman’s fine print , fees etc.
SO of my orders it seems that 1 is for me and one dealer is keeping one for themselves

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I made one reservation and one order. I voted in the poll.

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
0 reservations, 1 order, I think. Built my Maverick on the reservation site, printed it without reserving. Took it to my dealer who ordered it exactly as I had it with a price about $650 less. I had FWD/4K tow, so I went back and did the same scenario minus the 4K tow. So, it may be 0 reservations 2 orders, 1 cancelled.

RayNash

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I REALLY want to order one....... but, I need to see it first before I purchase it.

Maintman

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
One and one . Kinda feel like some of you folks, although I’m still sticking with them, the dealership hasn’t been a whole lot of help. I guess their hands are tied. Oh well.

Sponsored

CFLbeachguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One order and one reservation. Email from Ford was received within a hour after I left the dealership.

3ighty6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Luxury First Edition Area 51
One order to three reservations

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Malibu LS
2 reservations and 1 order...to be fair though, I put in my order with the one selected dealership on 8/12 and still haven't received a confirmation from Ford that they actually got it...so I may have to put in a 2nd order at this point as well. The dealership just said "Ford sometimes takes a long time to put orders through".

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed a reservation and told my dealer to not worry about it until they actually got the truck on site. Then they called me to tell me they had a training vehicle on site.

This was after I had learned that Ford wouldn't be shipping any hybrids to dealers without a customer order. I took care of the order then and put my $500 deposit down.

It's at MSRP plus tax, tags and the shipping fee. Since it's a work truck and can be depreciated, I'm not really worried about getting the best deal. I'll be getting all of it back as a tax deduction from the government.
Sponsored