First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice! Do you happen to have a pic of the harness? I’m curious what it does considering mine went in plug and play…
[
Nice! Do you happen to have a pic of the harness? I’m curious what it does considering mine went in plug and play…
[/QUOTThere is a se
On Ebay there is someone who sells them. Here is a picture. Hope it helps you out.

Ford Maverick You CAN install Lariat headlights & tail lights on XL / XLT Mavericks! lariet tail light wirin

Ford Maverick You CAN install Lariat headlights & tail lights on XL / XLT Mavericks! larit tailight wirings
Sponsored

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find this thread very insulting.

Adding Lariat parts to the Peasant Edition Mavericks (XL and XLT) is a slap in the face to all Lariat owners who spent their hard earned money to get the beautiful Lariat model.

Please refrain from these shenanigans.

Thank you!

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Essentially the whole bumper has to come off to separate it, but if you’re careful you can bend the grill back and get to it. Got to remove a bunch of little bolts first then release tabs.
Thanks for answering so quick. Sorry I just asked about the grill again. Didn't get to your answer. Hope the pictures of the harness answers your curiosity. So I will not need a harness for my truck? I got a 23 xlt delivered 10/14/23. I like the Lariat taillights better. Let me know what you see that is different. Maybe they are the same?

OP
OP
24atlasmaverick

24atlasmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick XLT, Lux, FX4, AWD, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As asked in your first post how did you remove your bar grill?
I posted a response, but basically you have to remove the whole grill. If you’re super careful (and your hands fit) you can remove the top bolts for the grill to radiator shroud, and get a ratchet in there to remove the (7?) bolts and use a screwdriver or pick to release the tabs from the back. I’ll send a pic of the back of a grill bar when I get home tonight. If I forget, please message me again and I’ll send a pic.

Sponsored

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I posted a response, but basically you have to remove the whole grill. If you’re super careful (and your hands fit) you can remove the top bolts for the grill to radiator shroud, and get a ratchet in there to remove the (7?) bolts and use a screwdriver or pick to release the tabs from the back. I’ll send a pic of the back of a grill bar when I get home tonight. If I forget, please message me again and I’ll send a pic.
Thanks I have to remove mine to change my Ford grill emblem and add a Maverick emblem to the grill. Did you get my picture of the Lariat taillight adapter? What do you see that is different than you using your original wiring?

OP
OP
24atlasmaverick

24atlasmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for answering so quick. Sorry I just asked about the grill again. Didn't get to your answer. Hope the pictures of the harness answers your curiosity. So I will not need a harness for my truck? I got a 23 xlt delivered 10/14/23. I like the Lariat taillights better. Let me know what you see that is different. Maybe they are the same?
The only difference is that Led strip which mine had the wire for from factory. A coworker’s XLT too. You can always get the harness but try without first! And I got BAP lights but the standard lariat still has the signature lighting just not tinted. And no problem!

nhoffman1987

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s a Delta Sonic car wash. Many here in NY, and I think they’re in a few other states. This is their relatively new interior self service shop. With a monthly plan you can come inside the heated building and clean your interior or dry the exterior of your vehicle after a wash. I like being able to clean off my WeatherTech mats and such.
Thought that looked like Delta (y)

OP
OP
24atlasmaverick

24atlasmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

Flyin Ryan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Hybrid XLT luxury package Terrain color
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I find this thread very insulting.

Adding Lariat parts to the Peasant Edition Mavericks (XL and XLT) is a slap in the face to all Lariat owners who spent their hard earned money to get the beautiful Lariat model.

Please refrain from these shenanigans.

Thank you!
Kinda got a better deal to get the lariat with all the features then buying the front and back lights separately just saying 😄

OP
OP
24atlasmaverick

24atlasmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Kinda got a better deal to get the lariat with all the features then buying the front and back lights separately just saying 😄
Not on the 24’s. They pushed all options on, and there are some things I didn’t want. In the end I’m still saving $4k

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you guys are messing around and not have the audacity to actually go through with this.

Not only is it wrong, but it will be appalling to see a 'Parts Delivery' model Maverick driving around with Lariat headlights.

It's similar to someone throwing on $700 Gucci sunglasses while wearing an outfit from Walmart.

Please stop it.
Sponsored