Yeah, I know. I've been rocking the smoked FORM taillights since their inception into the market. I love them. I just thought the ones in the link had a nice OEM appearance to them. It's funny, I just saw a new Ford F-150 STX with the taillights that look very similar as well, minus the smoked...
Could we please stop with the Karen shenanigans and focus on the lights.
The FORM lights are amazing and at a very competitive price. I love the quality and the look of the lights. I hope they last a good amount of years without issues.
This might be my favorite mod I've done on my truck...
I wanted to share that the axles in my 2023 Maverick Hybrid were replaced today.
After reading about various axle issues, I asked the service representative at the Ford dealership to have a technician inspect them during my routine 5,000-mile service and oil change yesterday. Although I wasn't...
Nice 👍🏼.
I’ll definitely miss the BAP taillights on my Maverick, as I really like their OEM look.
If the Form Lights don't live up to my expectations, I plan to reinstall the BAP taillights and sell the Form Lights at a loss.
I couldn't resist. Also, the Valentine's 10% discount code (LOVE) sweetened the deal.
I went with the Smoke lens because I think they will blend better with my Maverick's cactus gray paint.
As I was walking my dogs, I noticed a Ford Maverick test mule parked outside a new EV development center near my home that recently opened. The Maverick was equipped with an antenna similar to those seen on Waymo and other self-driving vehicles. While I was taking a closer look, I spoke with a...
Forgive my sarcasm, Carlos.
But yeah, I really hope Form develops taillights that resolve the issue with hyperflashing. I've spoken with people that have them on their 4Runners, and they love them.