SM2535

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know what size/model wiper blade refills fit the Maverick?

Hit two auto parts stores in town yesterday, and neither of them had wiper info for the Mav in their system. I found one post previously on the forums about this, and it looks like someone was able to determine the Ford factory part numbers, but I'm looking for aftermarket replacements.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I’m not mistaking, and someone will tell us if I am, You can just measure the length of ea blade and there you go.

HappyCat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT-4k tow-FX4-Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to my mechanic to replace the wipers with Bosch but we couldn't get them to fit. We tried what is recommended for Escape and Bronco Sport.

Generally the OEM wipers are ok, but they were awful in a snow storm. Froze up and stopped clearing the top third of the windshield, because they stayed stiff and didn't follow the curve.

OP
OP
SM2535

SM2535

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I’m not mistaking, and someone will tell us if I am, You can just measure the length of ea blade and there you go.
It's not necessarily just the length of the blade, but
I went to my mechanic to replace the wipers with Bosch but we couldn't get them to fit. We tried what is recommended for Escape and Bronco Sport.

Generally the OEM wipers are ok, but they were awful in a snow storm. Froze up and stopped clearing the top third of the windshield, because they stayed stiff and didn't follow the curve.
Which blades did you end up going with? I like the Boschs also, but if they won't fit, that's too bad.

HappyCat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT-4k tow-FX4-Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Which blades did you end up going with? I like the Boschs also, but if they won't fit, that's too bad.
For now I'm still stuck with the OEMs and waiting until everyone gets caught up on Mav specs for their products.
I only had real trouble with them during the snowstorm. Otherwise they are ok.

Sponsored

XSquid94

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
I'm currently fighting the Windshield Wiper battle! I've read this thread, not seeing a clear answer as to what the fix was and did you just go to the Ford Dealership and buy them?

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

XSquid94

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You need to find a wiper that comes with an adapter for the pinch tab type blades. Most blades are of the J hook variety.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Amazon is saying the Rain-X 5079278-2 Latitude 2-in-1 Wiper Blade 21" fits for Passenger, and 22" for driver. I tried to post a link but it's not working - search for B015JTJQTM

Ordering now as I've been looking for RainX options, I love them in winter. OEM have been fine through some rain storms but definitely wouldn't hold up in winter.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even pinch tabs and J-hooks come in different sizes. So you'd need to know the size of the pinch tab and that's how you find wipers that fit.

Elotak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick/hybrid/xlt/blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hit two auto parts stores in town yesterday, and neither of them had wiper info for the Mav in their system. I found one post previously on the forums about this, and it looks like someone was able to determine the Ford factory part numbers, but I'm looking for aftermarket replacements.
Most I found didn't have the right clip to install into the arm, but this one has it: Rainx weather armor 22/21.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Amazon is saying the Rain-X 5079278-2 Latitude 2-in-1 Wiper Blade 21" fits for Passenger, and 22" for driver. I tried to post a link but it's not working - search for B015JTJQTM

Ordering now as I've been looking for RainX options, I love them in winter. OEM have been fine through some rain storms but definitely wouldn't hold up in winter.
An update to my post from a year ago - the Rain-X Latitudes worked great, almost a full year. I park outside the whole time and between bad winters and hot summers they get exposed to it all.

A few weeks ago I did buy a slight upgrade, the Rain-X Silicone Endura Wiper Blades, 21" for passenger and 22" for driver - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0857KD4FG

Install was a little annoying to find the right fit, I don't remember the Latitude being that bad.

Darrel R. Ferguson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rancharos mustangs explores chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

rockauto.com

Lalodan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL eco 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had to change my blades after 1 year and 5 months in Florida. Found the Bosch Icon that comes with 3 different arm adapters . Bought 22" for driver side and 21" for passenger. Use adapter #4.
Sponsored