Sponsored

Will The Maverick Black Appearance Package Sell Out??

MAVERICK ST

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7.3 Powerstroke Roush Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I do not get the package. Just buy a Shadow black AWD FX/4 and the outside is basically all black, not all shiny black as the plastic is textured but black. Now add the blacked out Ford emblems from ebay and hoorah. LOL.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do not get the package. Just buy a Shadow black AWD FX/4 and the outside is basically all black, not all shiny black as the plastic is textured but black. Now add the blacked out Ford emblems from ebay and hoorah. LOL.
Good point, that's why I LOL'd it

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What about those who don't want AWD?

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What about those who don't want AWD?
Well, the truck will still be all black except now for the wheels, so those could be dipped. Still cheaper than the 1500 or so it costs. Just basically thinking out loud. LOL

Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will just pull another 60 hour week it's only money 😬 Or hit the money tree in the back yard. I have saved a couple of months with the winter beater.
Well, that works too. :LOL:

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, the truck will still be all black except now for the wheels, so those could be dipped. Still cheaper than the 1500 or so it costs. Just basically thinking out loud. LOL
Except that still leaves a lot of what the package changes out.

fordluvr44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Black interior probably looks better on the Lariat than the blue and brown mix.

$800 for aftermarket black rims. So ~$700 for an interior that looks nicer why not

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Black interior probably looks better on the Lariat than the blue and brown mix.

$800 for aftermarket black rims. So ~$700 for an interior that looks nicer why not
That's true I forgot about the black leather interior that the appearance package will give the lariat. BUT, would also like to see them lose the blue dash and door panels as well. Not sure that happens.

Those blue panels work with the XLT interior IMHO but not so much with the brown ActiveX interior.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the back appearance group is more of a niche offering. I would be surprised if Ford even gets up to 10%.

fordluvr44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's true I forgot about the black leather interior that the appearance package will give the lariat. BUT, would also like to see them lose the blue dash and door panels as well. Not sure that happens.

Those blue panels work with the XLT interior IMHO but not so much with the brown ActiveX interior.
Yeah agreed. I was leaning towards the brown, but when I found out they kept the blue accents I was 100% sold on the black package.

Brown, blue, and your exterior color 🥴
Too much

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered with the black package. The only wheels I really liked were the FX4 wheels and the 1st edition wheels. Previously I had planned on hoping to find some FX4 wheels that someone had taken off. This black package saves me needing to do that and based on what I am seeing I think I will like the black wheels design.

At first I thought about just getting the wheels but after looking at all that was included I thought it was a good deal for me so I wouldn't have to mess with it later. I will like the black seats as well, however from what I can tell there will still be a big part that is the blue

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered with the black package. The only wheels I really liked were the FX4 wheels and the 1st edition wheels. Previously I had planned on hoping to find some FX4 wheels that someone had taken off. This black package saves me needing to do that and based on what I am seeing I think I will like the black wheels design.

At first I thought about just getting the wheels but after looking at all that was included I thought it was a good deal for me so I wouldn't have to mess with it later. I will like the black seats as well, however from what I can tell there will still be a big part that is the blue
Thats me too. I buy what I want.

Remember you never see a Brinks truck following a hearse.
Sponsored