First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice indeed! I like the black seats, but that navy with it, just don't look good in my book. They should have replaced the navy with black as well. The exterior though looks bad to the bone.

Thanks for posting the pictures!

OP
OP
CenTex

CenTex

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, 2021 Accord Sport
I’m taking it off my build. Don’t want black and navy interior
I personally like the black and the blue, but I can see how it wont be for everyone. I absolutely hated the Brown and Blue, again just my opinion I feel like this is a huge upgrade and worth the money. I ordered my truck this same way, Shadow Black Lariat with the BAP.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I personally like the black and the blue, but I can see how it wont be for everyone. I absolutely hated the Brown and Blue, again just my opinion I feel like this is a huge upgrade and worth the money. I ordered my truck this same way, Shadow Black Lariat with the BAP.
I agree with you everyone is different so it's good that we have a choice. My current shadow black mav has the desert brown and navy and I didn't think I would like it, but it has grown on me. When I clean it up and put protectant on it, it just looks so freaking nice. Now mine doesn't have the black appearance package, but it still looks good. But I don't think the black and blue looks terrible and I would probably like it if I got it.

Here is mine:

Ford Maverick More looks at the Black Appearance Package IMG_0237

Sponsored

OP
OP
CenTex

CenTex

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree with you everyone is different so it's good that we have a choice. My current shadow black mav has the desert brown and navy and I didn't think I would like it, but it has grown on me. When I clean it up and put protectant on it, it just looks so freaking nice. Now mine doesn't have the black appearance package, but it still looks good. But I don't think the black and blue looks terrible and I would probably like it if I got it.

Here is mine not the greatest picture with the shade and sun.

View attachment 70307
Shadow Black gang. Nice truck bro. I would have probably been the same and let the brown and blue grow on me. I ordered my truck back in Oct of 21, still waiting. I was excited when I had the option to add the BAP. Its not perfect, but still an improvement IMO.

Last edited:

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shadow Black gang. Nice truck bro. I would have probably been the same and let the brown and blue grow on me. I ordered my truck back in Oct of 22, still waiting. I was excited when I had the option to add the BAP. Its not perfect, but still an improvement IMO.
Oh man, I think it's going to look great with the BAP. Long as you are happy doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I do appreciate the pictures though as I kept wondering what it would look like interior and exterior wise. You are going to love it! :)

OP
OP
CenTex

CenTex

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't understand paying extra to make any vehicle less visible to other traffic.
Its so we can commit insurance fraud when people hit us and get paid! KIDDING! KIDDING! LOL.

I don't really think it affects visibility to other people at all, its just about a stealth look, it wont affect functionality of lights at all. I am going to call my truck Obsidian.

OP
OP
CenTex

CenTex

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh man, I think it's going to look great with the BAP. Long as you are happy doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I do appreciate the pictures though as I kept wondering what it would look like interior and exterior wise. You are going to love it! :)
Correction, Oct of 21. was a 22 rolled over to 23.

Sponsored

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know the black looks better but you are literally paying $1600 for a different color version of the items you have already paid for. Its the biggest non-value rip off package especially since the XL can be had with black seats. The 18 inch wheels dont count as nobody wants 18s. Ford knows their interiors are hideous buy they can now extract more money from you to pay to change it. Nothing in this package costa more than the parts ita replacing.

OP
OP
CenTex

CenTex

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know the black looks better but you are literally paying $1600 for a different color version of the items you have already paid for. Its the biggest non-value rip off package especially since the XL can be had with black seats. The 18 inch wheels dont count as nobody wants 18s. Ford knows their interiors are hideous buy they can now extract more money from you to pay to change it. Nothing in this package costa more than the parts ita replacing.
The wheels are worth the price alone in my opinion, I much prefer them over the stock Lariat ones. I mean I get its the same shit with just a color change. For me its worth it compared to what you could get in 2022, if it costs me 1600 to look way better with black ford emblems, different headlight trim, smoked tail lights and an interior that actually catches my eye, I will pay it. I really dislike the brown and blue interior.

OP
OP
CenTex

CenTex

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It saves me a lot of time and effort smoking my own tail lights, plasti dipping the grille, buying after market ford badges, and gives me an interior I can live with, all while staying stock from factory. I really like the black seats.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why do you think "no one wants 18's". Is there a legitimate reason for that comment, and facts that back it up?
Sponsored