Sponsored

Who has the most miles so far? Any issues?

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who has the most miles on theirs? I have 5055 on mine. Hood Rattles and Radio is junk.
From what I've read, the hood rattle is easy to fix by adjusting the stops where the front of the hood sits. Adjust them out until the hood just latches closed.
Sponsored

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1200 on mine. I got in just after the radio update and had the dealership do it. Seems like it worked or I'm just lucky. Also no hood shake at all. I've been up to 80 on the highway and solid as a rock. We'll see in the spring when I put my deflector on tho. No smell, autostart revving, or glowing cat either. Perfect so far

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1100 miles. Radio can junk up if I try to make it do too many things too rapidly. Everything else is fine. No hood rattle or drains so fa, no serious issues.

Gator trifold bed cover sucks, by the way.
Care to elaborate? Soft or hard trifold?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just moved passed the 1000 mile mark. No hood shake at all and Iā€™ve traveled the interstate at 80, big trucks donā€™t seem to impact it. Radio with B&O is great to me, but I am far from an audiophile. No rattles, no drain issue, no glowing cat and Iā€™ve used my remote to start it as well as the Ford Pass app. Iā€™ve been mindful of the problem though and looking for it. So far so good! Loving the MPG and learning to drive it to maximize.

My build was 12/28/21 and I am wondering if they didnā€™t address some of these issues on the later builds. I test drove another Maverick for a week and the hood shake on it was just crazy it would do it at 55 mph and when big trucks came by I thought it was going to fly off. It had a build date of 10/6/21.

Edogg1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade desert hawk
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
6111 miles this morning, had it since thanksgiving. Love it! A few issues: factory soft folding tonneau is terrible. It balloons up like crazy, and letā€™s a lot of water in, my previous pick up with a soft rolling cover didnā€™t have either issue. I also donā€™t like that I cannot fold it up to the cab.
The seams on either side of the bed people call ā€œdrainsā€ also let a ton of water in, Iā€™ve owned 5 different trucks, all beds are sealed here.
im going to change the cover and seal the bed. Really, thatā€™s is.
Oh, the hood shaking is only during high cross winds or large trucks passing. These are very minor issues, for my purposes, the truck is perfect. The dealer was good too, my first free oil change is this weekend.

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
5700 miles. I also have the hood shaking and I believe the hood deflector is causing it. No other problems to report.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Currently @ 7923 miles this morning as I pulled into work (bought late October) only issue is the radio freeze/station & cut out,etcā€¦ I havenā€™t brought in for fuel tank yet (letter says to continue driving if no smell/leak) and I had 1 roof rear corner molding replaced (they got my headliner dirtyšŸ˜ž) no other problems & I love my mini truck.

First Name
mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick xl
Well. I was taking my mom 5 days a week for chemo treatments for months . Which was about 90 Mike's round trip.. I have about 11k. Yes 11,000 so far. Hood vibrates some ,radio froze a few times. The 360 sensors don't always work

OP
OP

mttmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are you issues with the radio?
It drops connection with my phone constantly and when your talking on the phone it will go low on volume then it will go real loud, like the person you are talking to screaming at you.

Sponsored

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
3400 miles, no hood flutter, no intermittent radio issues, no sync issues, no issues other than I'm not getting Hybrid gas mileage. A few minor annoyances though:
  1. The B&O audio is garbage, and they shouldn't charge extra for it.
  2. The off-gasing smell from the active X seats is killing my allergies.
  3. Maybe it's all fords? Maybe it's the 4k tow Gearing, but the first 1-3 gears are kind of Jerky when taking off from a start.
  4. Wish I didn't get the rear sliding window, it doesn't vent very good (IMO) and the sliding window frame takes away from your viewable area out the back window.

mikelowrey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
980 miles, been to the dealer 3 times so far. Front windshield rattles, rear trim rattles, and a nasty parasitic drain/short somewhere in the car. Radio is good, speakers suck when you turn them up loud. Backup camera sucks too.
Is there any way to make the back up camera better? šŸ¤”

BootXL76

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Definitely not meā€¦. Iā€™m averaging like 300 miles a month so far (almost 3 months in)

FESTUS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

ive had my mav since oct and have no issues. i have 2,500 miles and loving it. its rock solid to drive and spray in bed liner and ford hard trifold toneau cover are great

W4nd3rl0st

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Ford Expedition
800 miles, 3 weeks in. Lariat First Edition Hybrid. No major issues, fuel economy as advertised. I do get a "phantom" seatbelt warning for the rear passenger seat. On the instrument cluster, it shows a red indication for that seat when no one is occupying it. I think a sensor is stuck because it is intermittent (most often when someone was sitting there and then gets out).
Sponsored