First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2023 XLT Hybrid Cactus Grey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, just ordered it with the 20% off coupon. 159 for a cover is a great deal.

Was going to use my points to mostly pay for the Ford soft rollup, but I would still have to pay about as much as the one you got to cover what my points didn't.

Now I'll use my points for something else.

Edit: Looks like you sold their last few for them, now sold out and the link takes you to the trifold one.
Lol I just convinced myself to buy the soft roll up and it's now sold out. Guess you beat me to it

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lol I just convinced myself to buy the soft roll up and it's now sold out. Guess you beat me to it
They had 4 left when I went there earlier.

I believe there are many made by same manufacture with different names attached. Saw others with same exact description and mechanism that were like 200, still good.

I wanted rollup as the bed is already short, a trifold would eat up too much space if left open while running around.

Edit: heres one I think is the same Roll up cover

Edit 2
Another for 189, Roll up cover
and a Trifold for 229 with 5% coupon Trifold

Last edited:

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, just ordered it with the 20% off coupon. 159 for a cover is a great deal.

Was going to use my points to mostly pay for the Ford soft rollup, but I would still have to pay about as much as the one you got to cover what my points didn't.

Edit: Looks like you sold their last few for them, now sold out and the link takes you to the trifold one.
It seems comparable to other soft tonneau covers I've had and you can't beat the price. Hope you get good use out of it.

OP
OP

MaverickCruiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They had 4 left when I went there earlier.

I believe there are many made by same manufacture with different names attached. Saw others with same exact description and mechanism that were like 200, still good.

I wanted rollup as the bed is already short, a trifold would eat up too much space if left open while running around.

Edit: heres one I think is the same Roll up cover

Edit 2
Another for 189, Roll up cover
and a Trifold for 229 with 5% coupon Trifold
Thanks. I agree the tri fold would take up too much of the bed. I found a soft roll up for $170 on ebay and put an offer of $145. Hopefully the seller counters below $160.

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't forget to look at the MTC marketplace. I found my cover on there from a local guy who needed a hard cover. I bought his soft gator fx tri fold cover for a good price that he used only 2 weeks before realizing he needed a hard cover. We installed it in a parking lot in 10 min.
That story sounds...familiar. How's it working out? I still like that thing better than the one I got.

OP every good suggestion has been offered already. I got my hard cover from amazon. You should have no trouble getting a decent sub $300 cover. Contact real truck directly and ask if the MTC discount is still available. They were great to deal with.

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That story sounds...familiar. How's it working out? I still like that thing better than the one I got.

OP every good suggestion has been offered already. I got my hard cover from amazon. You should have no trouble getting a decent sub $300 cover. Contact real truck directly and ask if the MTC discount is still available. They were great to deal with.
Working out great. Whole truck is great. Just need to get the brake TSB done but waiting for first oil change. Only driving about 500-600 miles a month so no rush.

DaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Forester, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Put this one on my Maverick about a month ago...

Ford Maverick Where'd all the cheap tonneaus go? mavcover

Tyger Auto T3 Soft Tri-fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover

Purchased from Amazon for $239

Seems to work fine, but not much rain yet.

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Yup I was one of them too 😆 there was four left when I ordered earlier today after reading this thread.

Sponsored

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Amazon and Walmart has tons of sub $200 tri-fold tonneaus and now that I'm ready to buy one they all disappear ha. Recommendations for sub $300 tonneaus?
They all went in the dumpster cause probably didn’t last long

OP
OP

MaverickCruiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ended up finding a jdmspeed roll up (similar to tiptop) on eBay for $170 or best offer. After going back and forth with the seller using the best offer option I ended up getting it for $152. Will post pics when it arrives and is installed.

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe the Rough Country? I don't have my truck yet (11/15/21 order) but will probably look at the rough Country tonneau when it comes
The lifetime warranty is appealing.
Idk.... warranties are a great concept, but plenty of companies seem to find a way not to back them up. I guess that's why good customer reviews are helpful.

damnclose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Caravan, 2002 Chevy Silverado 4X4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a roll up for $170ish on eBay a couple weeks ago. Works great for the price.

20230120_174505.jpg
Seen these is yours rollup or tri fold? Is the fit good, is it water tight and what company did you buy from? All and all for the price are you happy with it?
Sponsored